Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Mechanic needed in Pittsburgh!

Old 06-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Brian03TRD is on a distinguished road
Army: Corps of Engineers
Brian03TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanic needed in Pittsburgh!

I have a Daystar leveling kit, Rancho shocks (all around) and a single in duel out exhaust that i ordered for my Taco, i got a price of $1000.00 just to to the leveling kit, can anyone recommend a reasonable Mechanic around downtown Pittsburgh?
I am getting ready to come home from Iraq (a couple of weeks) and would like to have my truck done by the time i get home.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Have you had your frame checked yet?

AFAIK, if it fails, it means free labor. So, Toyota might be able to install it for free.

I don't know of any places downtown. Check out this site it's a local pittsburgh offroad website...they'd probably be able to point ya in the right directions. Careful though, there's lots of jeepers on there!