Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

calling all Delmarva (the peninsula) members!

Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Aalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud of

Air Force: Electronic warfare tech
Name: Logan
Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
Cool calling all Delmarva (the peninsula) members!

Im trying to find some TW members who live on or near Delmarva (delaware, Maryland, Virginia) who would be up for a trip to Assateague Island sometime this summer for a little beach rideing/ surf fishing.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
May have to take you up on that sometime when I actually get my Taco. Never been surf fishing myself, always done my fishing from a boat, but I'd like to get into surf fishing once I actually have a 4x4 vehicle. I'm from PA, but we have a place near Bethany Beach, so I'm down in that area all the time. Where in DE are you?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Haaha, I thought you were talking about a TW buddy of mine on here!!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
Aalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud of

Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
May have to take you up on that sometime when I actually get my Taco. Never been surf fishing myself, always done my fishing from a boat, but I'd like to get into surf fishing once I actually have a 4x4 vehicle. I'm from PA, but we have a place near Bethany Beach, so I'm down in that area all the time. Where in DE are you?

sounds good man. im in Dover. but im in salisbury, MD almost every other weekend.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalders View Post
sounds good man. im in Dover. but im in salisbury, MD almost every other weekend.
because Salisbury is so damn cool or something?
Old 06-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ahh... yikes!

I live in fruitland... if you see my truck in sby, honk or something...
Old 06-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
That statement will never lose its humor, no matter how many times you say it.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #11

Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
well hey at least you have..... wait let me think.... well... oh you have the Crown Sports Center.... and.... .... ... well... thats kinda it.... unless you count Walmart and the Wine Rack.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
Mayor of TW

Wine rack is where I get my beer...

don't forget we also have Adam's ribs
Old 06-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #13

Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
lol. true true... and Big Lots! cant forget about Big Lots. oh oh oh i almost forgot, i havent seen it yet but i hear you guys are moving on up! you have a Sonic now? you'r so lucky
Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
Mayor of TW

Back to AI:

You have to be registered... it's $150 bucks...
You need the proper equipment to be an OHV on AI... (jack, 12"x12" piece of wood, tow strap, etc.)

PM Pdopy3 for details as he goes to AI all the time.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalders View Post
lol. true true... and Big Lots! cant forget about Big Lots. oh oh oh i almost forgot, i havent seen it yet but i hear you guys are moving on up! you have a Sonic now? you'r so lucky
they're so damn slow at that sonic....
Old 07-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #16
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when and location. ill see what i have going on.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I have a permit and might go if the date is right.