Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

BeaveRun Dirt days (3 day event) Pittsburgh area

Old 07-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
BeaveRun Dirt days (3 day event) Pittsburgh area

Aug 7, 8, and 9. $80 for 3 days/2 nights. $10/passenger/day. Camping is $10/night (dont know if sleeping in vehicle would count towards that.)

I really want to make it out to this, sounds like a blast.

More info here:
http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10677
Old 07-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I just signed up on pgh-offroad. Any other tacoma's in our area that will be going?
Old 07-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew5olson View Post
I just signed up on pgh-offroad. Any other tacoma's in our area that will be going?
No idea. I do know that it seems like every couple of days, someone from the PGH area registers on here. I'm just trying to get the word out about it. If you go to the actual BeaveRun post, it seems like it's filling up pretty quickly!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Pittim, I just signed up over at PGHoffroad as well.

I have little to no off-road experience but am interested in this event. I have a stock TRD Sport. Anyone have experience with the trails at this complex?