Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Redz B-Day Party!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Redz B-Day Party!

Yo my Birthday party is on Sat. @ my house whos coming?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll tell you two people who won't be there!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it!!! I'm out of town till the 12th. Have a great B-day dude. Really wish I could make it.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Damn it!!! I'm out of town till the 12th. Have a great B-day dude. Really wish I could make it.
its cool dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'll tell you two people who won't be there!

hahahahaahaaa
Old 07-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #5
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Crap, I'm going out of town this weekend...damn you REDZ you old some bitch!!! next time i see you, thye beer is on me!!!! Have a blast!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Crap, I'm going out of town this weekend...damn you REDZ you old some bitch!!! next time i see you, thye beer is on me!!!! Have a blast!!!!
Thanks man! hey did you mail my Temp Probe back yet... I need to tune my Nitro Truck.

Also I have a cool idea for out electric fans.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Hey dirty bastard. Have a great b-day party!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #8

it was awesome last night!!