Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Wheeling in August!

View Poll Results: Trip Date
Aug 7-9 4 16.67%
Aug 14-16 20 83.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Rausch Creek Wheeling in August!

Making about trip wheelin trip to Rausch Creek PA.

Who wants to go?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh damn. Subscribing.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'll ride with someone and shoot tons of photos. I leave for school Aug 23rd. And can't do it anytime 5th-9th (Getting my motorcycle license)
Old 07-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My truck should be functional after Saturday the 8th. I'll have a fair amount of pre-race prep work to do that month in addition to losing a weekend to my sister's wedding but if timing works I'd like to swing by.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I'll ride with someone and shoot tons of photos. I leave for school Aug 23rd. And can't do it anytime 5th-9th (Getting my motorcycle license)
Why dont you just take your truck?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
My truck should be functional after Saturday the 8th. I'll have a fair amount of pre-race prep work to do that month in addition to losing a weekend to my sister's wedding but if timing works I'd like to swing by.
Sounds good!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Why dont you just take your truck?
Your a funny fucker... ARE YOU CRAZY! I'll mess up my clearcoat!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Your a funny fucker... ARE YOU CRAZY! I'll mess up my clearcoat!!!
I want tryin to be funny, Just ride the green trails your not goin to hurt it.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want tryin to be funny, Just ride the green trails your not goin to hurt it.
I'd probably have more fun honestly if I was shooting pics. Why ride on gravel when I could watch you and redz dent up your shit?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #10

Quote:
I'd probably have more fun honestly if I was shooting pics. Why ride on gravel when I could watch you and redz dent up your shit?
Yea, Red said you can ride with him.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #11
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
maybe... ive got a lot of work to do on my jawn.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, Red said you can ride with him.
Okay cool. What day or weekend works for you?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
maybe... ive got a lot of work to do on my jawn.
10-4

Quote:
Okay cool. What day or weekend works for you?
Theres not date set yet its in the works
Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm .... Im about 3 hours away from there. If the date is good I might could make it.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, interesting.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypted View Post
hmm .... Im about 3 hours away from there. If the date is good i might could make it. :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
hmm, interesting.
10-4
Old 07-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #18
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I went up there about a month ago to a rock crawing comp, then did some wheeling the next day. I am not brave enough to take my truck up there without sliders, haha. Some of the green trails cant remember the numbers but they seemed to be "not so easy" on the truck. If I can get the time to fab some sliders up at work, and the weekend you guys pick is right, I might be able to make it.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
Me, Me, Me. Deffinitely in. your gonna make me broke quicker than i thought.
Ok I guess your goin

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I went up there about a month ago to a rock crawing comp, then did some wheeling the next day. I am not brave enough to take my truck up there without sliders, haha. Some of the green trails cant remember the numbers but they seemed to be "not so easy" on the truck. If I can get the time to fab some sliders up at work, and the weekend you guys pick is right, I might be able to make it.
I guess it depends on the trials your on, Some green no some yes not 100% sure, I think youll be good without them just dont follow redz around youll end up on blacks hahaha
Old 07-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
im down...id have to stick to the easy stuff but count me in