Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Kennett Brewfest

Old 07-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Kennett Brewfest

for those of you that are interested, Kennett Square, PA is holding it's annual Brewfest Saturday, Oct 10, 2009. A group of us will be attending and sampling some of the beers which they have on hand. The Brewfest sells out every year, so, if you are interested, i would reccomend ordering your tickets soon. The event is rain or shine.

We will be meeting at my house before the activities so that we can all hang together for the afternoon. I only live a few miles from the Brewfest site. If you are planning on going, PM me for the address.

http://kennettbrewfest.com/

There are horels in the area and it would be suggested that those coming from a distance book a room or arrange for sober transportation. The ZIP for Kennett Square is 19348.

So that we may get an idea of who is coming, copy the list below and add you name to it.

1. jdmcq (John)
Old 07-20-2009, 07:05 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said when we first talked about it, I'm in if Chad or Rich will pick me up at Philly.

1. jdmcq (John)
2. BrianR (Brian)
Old 07-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Like I said when we first talked about it, I'm in if Chad or Rich will pick me up at Philly.

1. jdmcq (John)
2. BrianR (Brian)
We will make sure that you get from the airport OK. You could see about flights in to Baltimore as well, Chad could get you on the way up to PA.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
We will make sure that you get from the airport OK. You could see about flights in to Baltimore as well, Chad could get you on the way up to PA.

yeah, he mentioned that last week on the phone.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #5

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, he mentioned that last week on the phone.
Hmm, with you coming in to town, I'd better ship my stepdaughter out of state.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm, with you coming in to town, I'd better ship my stepdaughter out of state.

now why would you want to do a thing like that, John?
Old 07-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #7

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
now why would you want to do a thing like that, John?
Just playin with you, pal. She is too young for you anyway.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't think Brian has an age limit on the lower end...

j/k
Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #9

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

j/k
14 is too young.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL. I know John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

j/k
shut it Mike!

Quote:
14 is too young.

hell yeah its too young!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #11

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
buying my plane tickets right now.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Is this another event that Mike will miss?
Gotta ask the wifey and all...
Old 07-25-2009, 05:52 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
1 jdmcq
2 brianr
3 burgman
Old 07-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Ok so I guess I will be getting tickets this week, spoke to Brian today, looks as if he is flying into Dulles on that Friday.
Sweet! buy the tickets before they sell out. Rich was waiting for commitment from you two before buying them.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:03 AM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! buy the tickets before they sell out. Rich was waiting for commitment from you two before buying them.

well, I'm committed now.

whooo Can't wait to go to Shoprite and buy me the biggest bag of Utz pretzels.

YUMMers.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:35 AM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well, I'm committed now.

whooo Can't wait to go to Shoprite and buy me the biggest bag of Utz pretzels.

YUMMers.
There are no Shop Rites around here.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
are there no utz in AZ?
Old 07-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
aha, it all makes sense now... i might pick up some pretzels too if were going to a outlet... there great with ranch
Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 AM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Tickets are still available for those of you planning on coming. cough*Chad*cough*Brian*cough*Burg*