Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

free 1/4in steel plates

Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Malcolm3.4 is on a distinguished road

Malcolm3.4's Tacoma Gallery
free 1/4in steel plates

I ran into a pretty good amount of free 1/4in steel plates at work. I hate to see them just get tossed in the dumpster so I am offering them up to anyone in the region that would like some. Most are 26in. X 26in. with 4 one inch diameter holes. Some are 30in. X30in. also a couple are large yet large holes.

The plates are located at my jobsite in alexandria, va. I commute everyday from Waynesboro, pa. I am willing to meet up with anyone interested. Limit per meet up would have to be about 8-10 plates since they weigh around 60 lbs. a piece.

No charge of course, trying to pass on the good deal!!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
now thats some good under armor for sure.damb,i cant think of anything to use them on .that sucks.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 AM   #3
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
yeah I could use some! could you come to RC this weekend?
Old 02-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Crap that's a drive!!

I don't need it, but cool deal if I did.

Free bump!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
hey malcolm, are there still any left? i'm in vienna and could meet you somewhere close to where you're working. maybe after the snow melts a little
Old 02-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #6
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
I see this is an old thread, but I'm also interested if there's any left.