Notices

Best dealer around Boston for service?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
Best dealer around Boston for service?

What dealers should I use for service? Which ones should I avoid?

I live in Stoughton so the closest ones to me are:

Copeland
Boch
Rt 44
Wellesely

Looking for a place to get oil changes done and regular service. I know it's usually cheaper to go to a private service shop, but I haven't had the best luck with them in the past.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
sdel82 is on a distinguished road
sdel82's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Boch South. Just had the best dealer experience. I'm a new Tacoma owner.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdoubleseven View Post
What dealers should I use for service? Which ones should I avoid?

I live in Stoughton so the closest ones to me are:

Copeland
Boch
Rt 44
Wellesely

Looking for a place to get oil changes done and regular service. I know it's usually cheaper to go to a private service shop, but I haven't had the best luck with them in the past.
I'm not sure of your situation with time and all, but I have never experienced a vehicle where the maintenance was as easy to do-it-yourself as the tacoma. All it takes for oil changes is a wrench, filter wrench/screwdriver, oil, filter and 30 mins tops
Old 08-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
BMBIG will become famous soon enoughBMBIG will become famous soon enough
Name: Bryan
BMBIG's Tacoma Gallery
i second Boch South or Norwood. My father bought in Norwood and I bought in Attleboro. No problems to date.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I'm not sure of your situation with time and all, but I have never experienced a vehicle where the maintenance was as easy to do-it-yourself as the tacoma. All it takes for oil changes is a wrench, filter wrench/screwdriver, oil, filter and 30 mins tops
+1...Cheaper too and you know it's done right.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
I used to change the oil on my Wranglers, but I just don't feel like messing around with the used oil anymore.

Boch scares me for some reason, but since no one else is recommending any other places, I'll give them a shot.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Bought a Yaris at Boch Norwood, great sales and service. Lived in Taunton so I thought after a while Rt44 would be the easiest seeing it was closer, Forget about that. I took the ride to Boch. They are open all day on Sunday for service too. They have that big TV, comfy chairs and a deli too. Schedule it just right and you could sit and watch the football game. 'Tis the season.

The service manager told me on Sundays he gets calls from the wives asking him to send the hubbies home.

Good luck.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #8
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
I would say do it yourself, or find a friend thats a mech. to do it for you and through him a few bucks...
Old 09-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
Angel of Death is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant, MSG BN A co, D co
Angel of Death's Tacoma Gallery
I do all my own service but Boch Norwood has pretty good parts prices. Plus I work across the street so it's oh so convenient.