Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

members in the mass area

Old 07-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #501
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
No I am not, still cranking 50-60 plus hours "playing" in my MACK Office BUT KMS is still around helping folks with their needs...

Connie and I help sponsor BBears "Wheeling For the Lost" and quietly enjoy the Class 4 & 6 roads of New England....
Old 08-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #502
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Hey Snoope. I will not be able to make the Wheeling for the Lost Event. I will be looking at wedding venues. Also, the NTC guys have a private event that weekend. I will def try to make the next event if we ever schedule one.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #503
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on the Wedding plans.....

I will not be doing ANY scheduling ......

When the need arises, Momma and I just pack up and cruise towards Vermonts Class 4's quieter and less headaches.......

We will still help with BBears "Event"'s but that is it....
Old 01-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #504
Old as Dirt
Markcape is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Fleo
Name: Mark
Markcape's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Snow Storm/Cape Cod, MA.

Huge blizzard last night here on Cape Cod. 11" snow. My 2011 Taco got me everywhere. Great new vehicle. Miss my Tundra
Markcape
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #505
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky My truck is parked in a garage waiting for parts so i couldnt go out and play in the snow with the civic
Old 03-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #507
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery