Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

members in the mass area

Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
mrtrd103 will become famous soon enoughmrtrd103 will become famous soon enough

mrtrd103's Tacoma Gallery
members in the mass area

i was wondering if there are any other members here in tacomaworld in the mass area. i wanted to start a meet in the mass im in fall river
Old 08-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Cygan is on a distinguished road
Cygan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Western Mass. Tho still waiting on delivery of my Taco.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
moved this thread to the north east regional section
Old 08-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
We gotta get a meet going up here in the NE for sure, I know me (VT) & OTG in (CT) are interested, maybe need to start an interest thread for something in the Fall.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
mrtrd103 will become famous soon enoughmrtrd103 will become famous soon enough

mrtrd103's Tacoma Gallery
we definitely need to start a new england meet i just cant find enough guys and gals to do one. if you guys are up for it we can do one in the fall
Old 09-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
MaineYota is on a distinguished road
MaineYota's Tacoma Gallery
I may be down, depending on when it's set up for. I'm in Portland, ME
Old 09-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
corona56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
corona56's Tacoma Gallery
30 minutes west of Boston, probably 30 minutes north of Fall River.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Billerica (20 mins north of Boston)
If I'm not working ,it sounds good!

Denis
Old 09-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #9
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I am in Quincy
Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Southern NH or Vermont would be great for a fall meet. Anyone from that area feel free to suggest a site and lets see what happens.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #11
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
RI here. Would be interested.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

There is an event up in Bradford,Vermont on 9/26-27 that is open to the public but geared towards 4x4 clubs.....From "SHINE" to "Rocks" to "mud"and everything in between

It is not a strictly Toyota or Jeep or anyone make BUT a great event to be shared by all !!!

For more information go to Vermonster4x4.com

Now I am not suggesting we "Crash" their festivities BUT enjoy their hospitality and then find what the numbers are for "TW" folks that show up,then proceed with "Future" plans.....

I will be up there joining the folks from our local club BUT would like to put faces to names from here...
Old 09-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
Blazintaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Blazintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Newburyport(about 30 minutes north of Boston) and I would be very interested in having a meet, theres quite a few tacos floating around my town too
Old 09-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
cjvictoria is on a distinguished road
cjvictoria's Tacoma Gallery
Winthrop

New Tacoma owner here in Winthrop MA
Old 09-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Laconia NH is just about in the center of New England. Anyone know places around there where we can set someting up? Wouldn't have to be anything special, just maybe a meet and greet with some grilled food or maybe a restaurant. Weather won't stay nice for too much longer.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #16
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
Im in Medford, would love to get together...
Old 09-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #17
big_guy_in_tiny_truck is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
big_guy_in_tiny_truck's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Taunton,MA and would be interested
Old 09-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
Lets stop posting, and get something arranged....
Old 09-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #19
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
Revere here...