Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Another trip to rausch creek

Old 08-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
Another trip to rausch creek

hey guys my club is having an even one of our largest ones at that up at rausch creek coming up in september. its call back to school with the bruisers... as some of you guys know that were at rausch this past weekend i told you guys about it, here is the link http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/inde...p?topic=3360.0

just rsvp the event is free just have to pay rausch for wheeling like usual. i hope alot of you guys show up i put up some pics on my fourm and they asked me to invite all you guys to come join us, there will be door prizes given away and a raffle so make sure you guys check it out

thanks fj joe

if you have any questions just ask
Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Next time Joe, were going up again in Oct.