Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Meetup: UC Meet /Mod Day in SO-MD

Old 09-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Meetup: UC Meet /Mod Day in SO-MD

Hey guys im having my Club "Uncivilized Creations" Meet up @ my house this Sat the 19th.

Also JVtacoma is coming down and where installing Brakes.

Any one want to come down and hang out, do some Mods.
Also Having a Bon-Fire Sat Night. BYOB.

Let me knw!

ALSO Me and Silver07Taco (Capt Coil)
Are going to offer services to fellow members. ETC. Installing Lifts, Electric Fans, Stereos, Winches. etc etc....
Beer is always welcome. but we would like to make this a business. so we will start charging for installs. Nothing crazy expensive. but just so we can Buy More tools and Etc to get started.

Ask ChocoTaco about the Lift we did for him... Thanks Everyone.

-Redz
Old 09-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Redz, what do you think about doing a steering rack bushing install? As far as the brakes go, fronts I'm doing tomm and rears I have to get the damn bell crank free but have to removehalf the shit to get it out. Good projects for that day. If we have some time, replace my front and rear brake lines too!!! And a new thermostat
Old 09-13-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Redz, what do you think about doing a steering rack bushing install? As far as the brakes go, fronts I'm doing tomm and rears I have to get the damn bell crank free but have to removehalf the shit to get it out. Good projects for that day. If we have some time, replace my front and rear brake lines too!!! And a new thermostat
Bushings arnt bad. do you need to replace the brake lines? did you buy new rear shoes too?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i should have a bumper to install by then... also relocate my blinkers to my corner lights and i still need to do some trimming in my wheel wells

hmmmm... what else???
Old 09-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #5
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
If I ve eveything and I dont think I will I have Bumper,winch,winchline,lights and grill.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good time!
Where at in S. MD?
Old 09-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
i might be able to stop by for a lil....nothing to be done tho
Old 09-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ joe View Post
i might be able to stop by for a lil....nothing to be done tho
Well I dont plan on working all day, Im just helping jim because he's coming down from PA. were going to party!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Sounds like a good time!
Where at in S. MD?
In Sunderland, On RT2. I can almost see RT4 from my house.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Redz:
Shazbutt, I will be close by on the 19th but doing a family activity. I need to go down Rt4 to Soloman's for a fossil hunting excursion with the wife and son on the 19th.

BTW my parents used to have a place up on Fairhaven Road for a long time. We finally sold it about a year and a half ago.

I live up in Bowie. Just picked up my Tacoma in August.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Redz:
Shazbutt, I will be close by on the 19th but doing a family activity. I need to go down Rt4 to Soloman's for a fossil hunting excursion with the wife and son on the 19th.

BTW my parents used to have a place up on Fairhaven Road for a long time. We finally sold it about a year and a half ago.

I live up in Bowie. Just picked up my Tacoma in August.
ohh ok cool, well hey man if you can swing by that would be cool. if not your close so we can all hang out later. My little bro lives in Bowie down off of 197.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
ohh ok cool, well hey man if you can swing by that would be cool. if not your close so we can all hang out later. My little bro lives in Bowie down off of 197.
LOL I live off of 197 as well across 197 from the New Town Center. Been in Bowie since 79 and seen a lot of changes.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Redz,
I did a cross reference on those calipers I got from Napa and it turns out they are the wrong f-ing ones. They are for a tundra. If i didn't just get those new rotors i'd do the the tundra brake upgrade. IN YOUR FACE Napa parts counter guy. So, I guess tomm. I'll be back there again return/exchanging shit.

Also, new front brake line and rack bushings are here!!!

I'm going to get the coolant for the rad flush and some brake DOT shit too, so, i think we'll be busy!!!

peace out girl scout!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Redz,
I did a cross reference on those calipers I got from Napa and it turns out they are the wrong f-ing ones. They are for a tundra. If i didn't just get those new rotors i'd do the the tundra brake upgrade. IN YOUR FACE Napa parts counter guy. So, I guess tomm. I'll be back there again return/exchanging shit.

Also, new front brake line and rack bushings are here!!!

I'm going to get the coolant for the rad flush and some brake DOT shit too, so, i think we'll be busy!!!

peace out girl scout!

Word, Yeah you couldn't handle the stoping power of the Tundra brakes. Ill try and remember if the Auto-zone has those rear brake parts. should be a good say to get some shit done!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #14

Pix from the Meet.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #15

Old 09-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #16

Old 09-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #17

Old 09-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post

aHHHHHHHHH, thats shits classic Ryan! Jump the new tires!

bumming I missed it.