Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

OK 4wd OKtober Truckfest 2009 this Saturday.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
OK 4wd OKtober Truckfest 2009 this Saturday.

A buddy sent me a link to this today:
http://www.ok4wd.com/index.php/static/truckfest2009/

I'm going to do what I can to cobble together my Tacoma and make it there. Anybody else interested?

Supposed to be all sorts of rigs from slammed streets rigs to full show trucks to 80's show trucks that haven't changed since they were built to trail bashers to whatever.

I just called and was told it ends around 4pm, which is perfect since I have stuff to do that evening.

Anyway, figured I'd send the link out to anyone who might wanna see what other folks are up to. They say they have over 100 trucks entered so far and spectating is free.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Pssst... it's on Sunday
Old 09-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Put her in her place
Old 09-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Put her in her place
Wish I could! I kinda need someone like her around to keep an eye on me and make sure I don't do something stupid like install the front suspension upside-down on my truck.

She unfortunately wasn't in the garage that night. The results were as expected.

So yes, for anybody following this, it's this SUNDAY.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 AM   #5
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
What now, bitch
Old 09-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #6
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Umm, I think thats to far of a Drive for a Sunday. Lame!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Redz,

this is actully 5 min from where i grow up!!! I'll be there
Old 09-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
I might be stopping by.. not sure yet, it's about 20 min from where i live
Old 09-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Redz,

this is actully 5 min from where i grow up!!! I'll be there
No shit. thats cool, I would like to come but thats a hike.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #10

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
No shit. thats cool, I would like to come but thats a hike.
You can hop in my car when I leave to go back to Jersey
Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive always wanted to go to this show, it seems like it would be a good time..But, I have another show to go to..lol
Old 09-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #12
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
iam going to say maybe its about a hour from me what time are you going to be there
Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #13

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna shoot for 10am or so. I figure 6 hours of puttering around should be more than enough time for me to see all the trucks just before my ADD kicks back in.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:04 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
You can hop in my car when I leave to go back to Jersey
When are you going back to Jersey?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #15

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
When are you going back to Jersey?
Friday
Old 09-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #16

Quote:
Friday
Yeah I cant dip all weekend. Damm this sux I would love to come but that would be like 8hrs of driving in one day.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #17

martie's Tacoma Gallery
You said you were a 1/2 hour away from Point Breeze? It only takes me 2.5 hours to get here. I don't remember where this trucky thing is though.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #18

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Oh geez, it's an hour away from our house. Yeah, so, it would be 8 hours for you. That sucks!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #19

Quote:
Oh geez, it's an hour away from our house. Yeah, so, it would be 8 hours for you. That sucks!
yeah, thats 2 far for a Sunday trip. :-( jimmy take alot of Pix for me.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #20

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off to Lowes tonight to pick up a couple of halogen worklights. With the sun setting earlier and the garage in shambles I'm working in the dark in the driveway getting my pile ready for this weekend.

Funny that I've gone this long without picking up a simple $10 light. I've been using headlamps for years!