Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

::Official:: Rausch Creek NOV 13-15 Trip

Old 09-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
::Official:: Rausch Creek NOV 13-15 Trip

Old 09-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Offical Going List Starts Now: This is a no BS thread.

1 Redz
2 JvTacoma
3 Capt Coil
4 Shooter
5 FJ-Joe
6 Duckcmdr
Old 09-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
no food
Old 09-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
1 Redz
2 JvTacoma
3 Capt Coil
4 Shooter
5 FJ-Joe
6 Duckcmdr
7 JDMCQ (Just for the day unless I sissy out because of weather)
Old 09-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
The TRUE first "We Ride for Leta" Oct 2006...
Old 09-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
1 Redz
2 JvTacoma
3 Capt Coil
4 Shooter
5 FJ-Joe
6 Duckcmdr
7 JDMCQ (Just for the day unless I sissy out because of weather)
8 Wherestaco (for the day)
Old 09-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
how long will people be hanging around on sunday? that may be the only day i can make it up but not if everyone will be packing up and heading home.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
how long will people be hanging around on sunday? that may be the only day i can make it up but not if everyone will be packing up and heading home.

If its like anything like the last sunday..... we were all preety hung the fuck over. lol
Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
If its like anything like the last sunday..... we were all preety hung the fuck over. lol
yeah x2. haha Dan, you cant come up Sat and wheel?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanting to stay in the loop. Subscribed.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:02 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed. I'd better fix my front axles freaking soon!!
Old 10-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Subscribed. I'd better fix my front axles freaking soon!!
yeah man get on it... If you need some help have Martie come pick me up.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #15
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
yeah x2. haha Dan, you cant come up Sat and wheel?

i work on saturdays so the earliest i could get up there would be 6 or 7 pm
Old 10-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. I'm not a Taxi service!
Old 10-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #17
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
alright guys i set up the thread for the food part heres the link.. for u guys that are camping with us post up so i know how many people we got thats gana eat with us
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post987146
Old 10-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ joe View Post
alright guys i set up the thread for the food part heres the link.. for u guys that are camping with us post up so i know how many people we got thats gana eat with us
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post987146
I'm a day-tripper so no food needed for me. Martie can decide for herself if she wants to stay the night.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #19
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'm a day-tripper so no food needed for me. Martie can decide for herself if she wants to stay the night.
You may have just helped her decide.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #20

martie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing PB&J sammiches for everyone except Mike.