Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NOV off road trip W/ UC FOOD set up

Old 10-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
NOV off road trip W/ UC FOOD set up

alright lets get a list of who/ how many people we have camping with us so we can work out the food planning aspect of this trip....i want to get a jist of how many people so me n redz know how much food to get this time for breakfast lunch n dinner....

Campers:
Redz
Snowman
Captin Coil
FJ Joe
Duck Man
Danny

i think we have all the tools we need for cooking i have the jumbo grill n jimmys got the flat top i dont think we need anything else for cooking stuff
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
are u coming or what??????????
Old 10-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ joe View Post
are u coming or what??????????
no
Old 10-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
I say keep it cheap like last time, I sat around 25$ a person.
I just want :
Breakfast, Pork roll, bacon, eggs
Lunch: Lunch meat like last time.
Dinner: im cool with burgers again. or maybe some chickin