1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cleveland area help

Discussion in 'North East' started by BlackRig, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Oct 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM
    BlackRig

BlackRig [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    NE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2021 SR5
    I would like to have a thread for people in the area that need general help or an extra set of hands on a mod. This would be more of a friendly gesture then a paying fees type deal, but buying a few beers or lunch isn't out of the question.

For example:
    I took my 09 to jeepskool this weekend and ended up with a bunch of new "pinstripes". Is anybody really good with a buffer? I've never used one and need a little instruction on how to get it right without tearing my paint up.

Also, if anyone local has 5100's and an AAL that is willing to let me drive it for a block or 2, to see how it rides, I'd be willing to hook you up with a 12 pack.

Or, feel free to PM me if you need an extra set of hands on a mod. My truck is stock so far, but i'm overall pretty able and willing to help. I'd be willing to hang out for awhile for the experience. Or, if I can't make it, maybe someone else will offer up some time.

Cool, later.
    Craig.

2. Mar 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM
    04trd

04trd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Cleveland Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2015 f150 lariat
    weather techs, 20precent tint, leveling kit, back flip bed cover, rhino liner
    where ya at in cleveland? i am in the cleveland area and we should have a TW meet up

Products Discussed in

To Top