Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

N.J food drive

Old 10-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
N.J food drive

Ok N.J 1st Tacoma World food drive iam going to need some help
from you N.J guys heres the deal bring in any can good and get
20% off a oil change rotate your tires free top off all fluids ck your
brakes and all filters
so spread the word guys
come on we cant let chris and all of AZ have all the fun
btw thanks chris
Old 10-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oops sorry
the ETD discount tire in denville nj
Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
....Good job Dave!!

Wish I had a tire store to use,....you cheater......:P
Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
....Good job Dave!!

Wish I had a tire store to use,....you cheater......:P
if not for you pal
Old 10-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #5

Bump come on jersey
Old 10-15-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 10-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Timeframe for this? And does ETD do wheel alignments?
Old 10-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Timeframe for this? And does ETD do wheel alignments?
yes i do alignments going to run for 4 weeks
is the alignment for you mike
Old 10-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Wow - that's awesome of you!

I'll definitely try to make it out to Denville to donate some items.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Wow - that's awesome of you!

I'll definitely try to make it out to Denville to donate some items.
thank you
Old 10-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #11

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa dude, that's awesome! Yeah, it'd be for me. Most likely on both of my trucks since my tow rig got mangled on the race course while retrieving my mangled race truck.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoa dude, that's awesome! Yeah, it'd be for me. Most likely on both of my trucks since my tow rig got mangled on the race course while retrieving my mangled race truck.
It never ends with you.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:01 PM   #13

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
It never ends with you.
You know, there was a time when I actually believed I'd finish a project. Ahh, to be young and foolish again!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #14
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you know, there was a time when i actually believed i'd finish a project. Ahh, to be young and foolish again!
Again??
Old 10-16-2009, 08:06 AM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....
Old 10-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
hmm..how far are you from exit 82 on the parkway?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
hmm..how far are you from exit 82 on the parkway?
iam sorry not sure we are more like ex 39 or 38 off rt 80
Old 10-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #18
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
We should all come at once and bombard david. I dont need oil but ill bring some food out anyway cus im such a nice guy.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:46 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
We should all come at once and bombard david. I dont need oil but ill bring some food out anyway cus im such a nice guy.
Bring it on
Old 10-17-2009, 03:49 AM   #20

Bump