Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Toys for tots

Old 10-24-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Toys for tots

TOYS FOR TOTS
Dates November 2nd to December 14th
Bring in any toy i will give you 20% off your oil change
Rotate your tires FREE ck your brakes top off all fluids
and ck all filters.
Last year i had to make 5 trips with my truck
Lets make it 10 this year Thank you
ETD Discount Tire Denville NJ 07834
Old 10-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 10-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
man..if you werent in east bumblefuck from me, id jump all over it. Bump for ya!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get a business so I can do this sort of stuff.

Bump for ya Dave!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
man..if you werent in east bumblefuck from me, id jump all over it. Bump for ya!
thanks just help me keep it up top
Old 10-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
thanks just help me keep it up top
Its "stuck"
Old 10-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its "stuck"
thank you sir
Old 10-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
bump for an awesome cause and for dave giving guys a great deal.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
I need to get a business so I can do this sort of stuff.

Bump for ya Dave!

maybe thats something to look into chris
Old 10-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good thing!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #12

Thanks guys this is something i have done for yrs
This yr WITH THE HELP FROM YOU GUYS i hope to make
this the best yet
all kids should have something under the tree
thank you
Old 10-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #13

Quote:
maybe thats something to look into chris
Julie and I buy stuff for needy families every year.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #14

Quote:
I remember the pics from last yr great job
Old 10-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:

not that..I always donate to the Marines toys for tots thou..

I meant a shop for you seeing as no one can hire you
Old 10-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #16

Quote:

WOW your going to give him a shop WOW
Old 10-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #17
peeaches is on a distinguished road

Name: Miste
peeaches's Tacoma Gallery
damb its too bad ur are so far away cuz i really need my tires rotated and i can't lift em myself!!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:

there is a 2bay shop by my house for rent..HMMMM
Old 10-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #19

Quote:

Quote:
..Im getting my own SHOP!!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #20

Quote:
I remember the pics from last yr great job
LOL!! Santa Taco!!!! That was fun.