Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 09-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #282
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
I'd try and make the next one but I'm away from the 13th to the 20th. Looks like a nice start for a meet!
Old 09-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #283
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
id like to do another one before I leave in october if anyone else would be interested
Throw it out there Tyler.
I do have a race at Watkins Glen plus Sat work sched. in Oct. But, if it's open I would try to make it .
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #284
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
id like to do another one before I leave in october if anyone else would be interested

Tyler, check your calendar and choose a few dates,post 'em up and let us make it work...

We missed a few "locals" from the Dover/Berwick area this time so maybe we try to get closer to the Seacoast for a location...and have more Toyotas show up...

It will be hard to TOP Famous Daves food and Cabelas in the back 40 BUT we can try...
Old 09-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #286
ME OFF Rd is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
ME OFF Rd's Tacoma Gallery
Pick a date and I'll try to make it.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #288
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well looks like its not gonna happen for me. Leaving real soon
Why the sudden change in "Orders" If you don't mind me asking ????
Old 09-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #290
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Tyler, check your calendar and choose a few dates,post 'em up and let us make it work...

We missed a few "locals" from the Dover/Berwick area this time so maybe we try to get closer to the Seacoast for a location...and have more Toyotas show up...

It will be hard to TOP Famous Daves food and Cabelas in the back 40 BUT we can try...
That's not too far for me! I just made prior plans before seeing this M&G or I'd have been there too. I'll take Dave's and Cabela's np!!! Gotta get bmpskir and Yota Lover to go. Wife even wants to go with me.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #291
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
emergency dry dock for repairs
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
That's not too far for me! I just made prior plans before seeing this M&G or I'd have been there too. I'll take Dave's and Cabela's np!!! Gotta get bmpskir and Yota Lover to go. Wife even wants to go with me.
I'm heading down to CT on the 21st to meet up with the NE BS thread crew. Should be an easy day of off roading followed up with some tasty vittles. Read that as "I don't expect to smash up my fenders any worse than they are".

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-plans-79.html
Post 1568 has a video of the spot.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #292
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
It was pleasure meeting everyone today.
Had some great stories and advise to share.
I hope this is a beginning of more to come.

Glad to put faces to the pictures and signatures! Had a great time with some good food too!! Can't wait for the next one.

Wish I could've gotten on sooner, had some stuff come up. First time in a few days on TW...feeling the withdrawals. haha!
Old 09-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #293
NBFJCruz is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
NBFJCruz's Tacoma Gallery
I should have been paying attention..... I could have planned a trip to Portland around your M&G.....
Old 09-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #294
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFJCruz View Post
I should have been paying attention..... I could have planned a trip to Portland around your M&G.....
Next time....
Old 09-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #295
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Ran up to Waterville today to offload those AP sliders. Saw a whole lotta 95.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:36 AM   #296
ME OFF Rd is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
ME OFF Rd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Ran up to Waterville today to offload those AP sliders. Saw a whole lotta 95.
I worked in Portsmouth Yesterday/last night and I almost pm'd you to see if you wanted to get a bite to eat.... I ended up not having the time, my cut over took longer then expected.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:25 AM   #297
kenpo87 is on a distinguished road

Name: kenny
kenpo87's Tacoma Gallery
Where are all the good off road shops in Maine? I just moved to Lewiston from Arizona. I wouldn't mind supporting local business. Next few mods will be sliders, leaf packs, and some lighting. I need to find some good trails too!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpo87 View Post
Where are all the good off road shops in Maine? I just moved to Lewiston from Arizona. I wouldn't mind supporting local business. Next few mods will be sliders, leaf packs, and some lighting. I need to find some good trails too!
I don't do the off road stuff but welcome.... I'm sure someone will pop in with local info for ya.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #299
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
Pittston Mud Runs today and tomorrow!

Pittston Fair Grounds
Rt 194 Pittston ME

COME ON OUT!
Old 09-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #300

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpo87 View Post

Here you go.... well liked by both TOYOTA and J**P folks...as you will see in their customer photos...

http://www.archiesoffroad.com/