Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 12-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #21
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

SportyTuRD's Tacoma Gallery
It is snowing in Maine!!!
What i everyone using for Tires??

I just bought my 05' TRD sport and it has some "newer" Bridgestone Duelers A/T So far they seem awesome in the snow...They don't pull the vehicle when you get out of the grooves in the road or hit a slush pile.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #22
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Dealers in Maine

Wondering on local folks experience with dealers? I bought my truck at Central Maine Toyota(Waterville) but cannot bring it there for service (easily) as I live in Portland. Has anyone one had TSB work done? how was the experience? I only have 1200 miles so I have even had an oil change done yet.

Your dealers service dept. experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly)?

If I lived in the Waterville area I would go to Central Maine Toyota, very happy with the purchasing process with them.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #23
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever View Post
Wondering on local folks experience with dealers? I bought my truck at Central Maine Toyota(Waterville) but cannot bring it there for service (easily) as I live in Portland. Has anyone one had TSB work done? how was the experience? I only have 1200 miles so I have even had an oil change done yet.

Your dealers service dept. experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly)?

If I lived in the Waterville area I would go to Central Maine Toyota, very happy with the purchasing process with them.
If you are from Portland i would go to Prime Toyota in Saco...I used to sell there...I can give you a few names of people to talk to in the Service Dept. I still do my service there and they can hook you up if you drop the right name...

I also have a few connections through Berlin City Toyota on Riverside...But i know the service dept. at Prime personally and i know the experience they have there is top notch...Especially if you are friends of a friend
Old 12-10-2009, 06:57 AM   #24
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyTuRD View Post
If you are from Portland i would go to Prime Toyota in Saco...I used to sell there...I can give you a few names of people to talk to in the Service Dept. I still do my service there and they can hook you up if you drop the right name...

I also have a few connections through Berlin City Toyota on Riverside...But i know the service dept. at Prime personally and i know the experience they have there is top notch...Especially if you are friends of a friend

I purchased my 2009 AC there. Bought it from Burto! Dealt with Mellissa (service manager) to get the rear spring TSB..

who's name should we drop to get the hook up?

Mike
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #25

Berto is the Man...lol

Yeah talk to Melissa (tiny little girl) but she knows her shit, and the techs that work on her team are pretty good too...tell her Adam Johnson sent you. She will work with you especailly on getting warrenty issues if you are close on milage...Manny Aruba is a good service guy as well he is newer there so i don't knwo his back ground as well.

Mike Bacon is a long time technician there if you ever have a truck question he is a good one to talk too and doesnt mind dealing with customers. or Rick Renier (has a sweet Off Roading 4 runner he built...) he knows his stuff but i dont see him talkign to customers much...
Old 12-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #28
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
I have a house up north in Eustis. If you know where that is... most people do not.
I know where Eustis is. Not that far from Surgarloaf USA. Moose country. I went to a restaurant there a few years back, Porter House I think. It was an old house converted into a restaurant. Good food.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #30

My brother lives in Rangley kinda close to Ustis
Old 12-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #32
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I usually spend the week of July 4th in Rangely. Been going there for 30 plus years. I found a logging road off of route 16 that cuts all the way over to Eustis. I took this picture on that road about 12 years ago.

If I remember, when you get to Eustis, you're on the Benedict Arnold Trail and it's only about 30 miles to Canada.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #36
four forty four

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post

this is what our house looks like. It is a pic of a pic
I'd love to have a place up there, that place looks real peaceful.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #37
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
It is. Since everyone around has vacation homes there it is really quiet. The back yard slopes down into woods behind the house, plus no one really cares if we shoot the .22 riffle at some bottles. Fun and peaceful. I have not been up there in awhile though
Old 12-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #38
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see there are some Mainers on here! Seemed like everypost I read was about california. I'm Currently living in Portland, originally from Vienna (about 10 minutes south of farmington, opposite direction from Wilton). There are plenty of trails up that way, and I think it would be pretty central to most places in Maine...we should def. try to get a Tacoma group together there sometime.

[/url]
Old 01-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #39

Yeah my brother is a borader patrol agent in Rangely, he patrols all those back raods all day...
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #40
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
After this w/e, we'll need skis instead of front tires up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apotter View Post
Good to see there are some Mainers on here! Seemed like everypost I read was about california. I'm Currently living in Portland, originally from Vienna (about 10 minutes south of farmington, opposite direction from Wilton). There are plenty of trails up that way, and I think it would be pretty central to most places in Maine...we should def. try to get a Tacoma group together there sometime. [/url]