Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 11-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #421
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
I took a few but have not off-loaded the camera yet. It was great to meet Mike, Tyler and Jim! Good meal and great chat!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #422
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously I didn't make it, had a little crisis come up at home and totally spaced. Sorry guys! I hope you all had fun though. I'll be at the next one...with some changes to the tacoma!!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #423
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few shots I took on Sunday. Only four of us... Hoped for more but totally understand that circumstances always change. Heck, if weather had been as good on Sunday in Boston as it was Saturday, I may have bowed out and stayed in Boston. We were there for the weekend and saw the Red Sox Rally.

Attached Thumbnails
Maine-maine-meet-002.jpg   Maine-maine-meet-004.jpg   Maine-maine-meet-006.jpg   Maine-maine-meet-008.jpg  
Old 11-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #424
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Here's a few shots I took on Sunday. Only four of us... Hoped for more but totally understand that circumstances always change. Heck, if weather had been as good on Sunday in Boston as it was Saturday, I may have bowed out and stayed in Boston. We were there for the weekend and saw the Red Sox Rally.

I ended up going to Boston too. We were at Fenway, when they took the turn onto Boylston. Great time.

Came back home and found out that my gf's now ex-boss was harassing her via facebook (so childish and stupid) and planning to make some visits at her full-time job (the shipyard). So we had to find out what was going on....

Too bad there wasn't more of a turn-out! We should keep this going even if there's only a couple that show. If people are up for a little bit more of a travel, there's an awesome pizza place in York, called Ruby's. Great little place to hit up. Might be able to get some more NH or MA guys too.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #426
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
It was still a great time Eric.
Very glad to meet you and the mrs.
We could have had 6 more people if things had been different.
It's only fair for us to travel south sometime too.

Good luck Tyler with your trip.
Hope you have use for the door prize Jim (lol)
Get the lift on and show us some pics...
Old 11-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #428
ME OFF Rd is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
ME OFF Rd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm willing to travel for the next meet.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post

I'm sure my prize will get used at some point. Actually after I left I thought I should have split those with someone else. 5" bed and 8 tie downs is a lot.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #430
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME OFF Rd View Post
I'm sure my prize will get used at some point. Actually after I left I thought I should have split those with someone else. 5" bed and 8 tie downs is a lot.
NAAAAAAAAAA.
it's all good buddy...
Old 11-08-2013, 04:29 AM   #431
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
LED Taillight Trade Amyone?

Mornin fellow Mainahs!

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading a set of 2011 LED taillights for a set of non LED. Traded my 05 in and now the process of making the 2011 my own begins IE - NO CHROME! I'm located in the Southern/Mid-Coast Maine area and could meet anywhere from Augusta to Portland. Let me know if your interested!

Old 11-08-2013, 04:59 AM   #432
doubleroses is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Joe
doubleroses's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post

Random moose pic. Thought this would be a good spot for it.
It's 8:00 am and this is the first thread I read. Cracked me up! Awesome!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #433
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed the meet. Me and the Him family headed out fairly early on Sunday; wanted to get down and get the camp opened up before it got too "Dahk" to see what we were doing. Stupid Daylight savings.
On the other hand, I had a hell of a good time hunting, even if all we had to show for it was a single solitary doe.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #435

Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
LED Taillight Trade Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Souc View Post
Mornin fellow Mainahs!

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading a set of 2011 LED taillights for a set of non LED. Traded my 05 in and now the process of making the 2011 my own begins IE - NO CHROME! I'm located in the Southern/Mid-Coast Maine area and could meet anywhere from Augusta to Portland. Let me know if your interested!

TRADE PENDING.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #436

Hope it works out for ya...
Old 11-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #438

Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: WTT 3P1 Satoshi for 1E7 Satoshi

Posting here to get some local traffic

Traded my 2005 3P1 Impulse Red Pearl for an 2011 with 1E7 Silver Streak Mica and now I am in the process of transferring all my parts over...

In an effort to avoid painting my Satoshi again as its getting cold (and I don't have a garage - or heat), I thought I would see if there is anyone out there wanting to trade. Slim chances I know but it never hurts to ask right!

MIGHT also be interested in trading for a 1E7 color matched grill and a few bucks, depending on what I can get for offers.

Again this is a FEELER and I want to see what options I have local to me here in coastal Maine. I may just end up painting it, you never know...

My Satoshi looks good and was on the truck for just about 3 years and about 40k miles. Could use a good cleaning though.

PM me if your interested or want to chat more. I am located in Mid-Coast Maine and could meet anywhere from Augusta to Portland.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #439

Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM TRD 2005-2008 Seat Covers

For Sale:

2005 - 2008 OEM TRD Seat covers. In good shape, about 2 years old. Would keep them but wont fit on my 2011 due to the side impact air bags.

$120, looking for a local sale in the Central Maine/Coastal area. Could meet anywhere from Augusta to Portland.

PM if your interested.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post

I finally got lifted
Attached Thumbnails
Maine-before.jpg   Maine-after.jpg