Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 01-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #41
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

SportyTuRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is southern maine we only got about 6"
Old 01-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #42
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Wish it would snow again...once the taction control is disabled, the taco becomes much more fun.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #43
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

patience my young padme
Old 01-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #45
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
gonna be 40 this weekend!
Old 01-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #47
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
I just joined this site. Attached a picture of my 02 tacoma that i just traded in for an 09 TRD Sport. Love the new truck so far. Way more power and the same gas mileage. Living in OOB right now, just moved back to maine
Attached Thumbnails
Maine-truck-006.jpg   Maine-getattachment.aspx.jpg  
Old 01-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #48
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery

used to go to school at Colby in Waterville. I would definitely recommend the central maine toyota service department. They were always very helpful and if I found a better price on a part somewhere else they would order it so I could save some dinero. Maine was a great place to break in my taco and I miss the ridiculous amounts of snow and being able to drive 5 miles out of town and be in the middle of no where....what a great state
Old 01-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethr21785 View Post
I just joined this site. Attached a picture of my 02 tacoma that i just traded in for an 09 TRD Sport. Love the new truck so far. Way more power and the same gas mileage. Living in OOB right now, just moved back to maine
Wise choice...That what i have but mines and 05 indigo...LOVE IT
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #50
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think i used to see your red truck parked behind the grand victorian in oob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethr21785 View Post
i just joined this site. Attached a picture of my 02 tacoma that i just traded in for an 09 trd sport. Love the new truck so far. Way more power and the same gas mileage. Living in oob right now, just moved back to maine
Old 01-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #51
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSandPearl4x4 View Post
I think i used to see your red truck parked behind the grand victorian in oob?

yeah that is my brothers truck. he is living there right now. he has my rims and tire on his truck at the moment.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #52
mainahtacomah is on a distinguished road
Army: 25U 75TH REGIMENT RANGER
Name: Galen
mainahtacomah's Tacoma Gallery
live in brunswick work in s. portland at berlin city honda as a tech. just joined yesterday...my 06 is still in the process of getting moded for trail driving but is still my dd...love it!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainahtacomah View Post
live in brunswick work in s. portland at berlin city honda as a tech. just joined yesterday...my 06 is still in the process of getting moded for trail driving but is still my dd...love it!!!
Was Conrad asking you what he needed to do my oil change on Friday? He said one of the guys had the same truck
Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainahtacomah View Post
yea conrad was asking me about his buddies tacoma oil change...asking about the filter if i remember correctly.
yeah that was us...lol small world...He said someone there had the same truck...yeah i wasnt positive because i just traded my 08 tundra...And it had the cartridge filter.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #56
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Is the weather warm enough for everyone? I saw someone in Portland walking down the street the other day with shorts on! Only in Maine would 40 deg. be considered a tropical heatwave. Not going to lie that I'm more than a little upset with this crap weather; myself and a friend hand shoveled an ingloo out on Highland Lake (a little more than 6 feet tall, 15 feet in diameter), and it's pretty much over with. What ever happened to the winters where we only had a Feb. thaw?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #57
TimS is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
TimS's Tacoma Gallery

Born and bred in Wells. This was my summer project from 2009. Its a 05 that came from a salvage yard. It was rolled over. Some welding and other items and most of all, time. We got our 2010 DC from prime.
Glad to see some fellow natives here.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #58
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to Wells today for 4 days of family visiting
Old 02-13-2010, 06:03 AM   #59
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
I'm heading to Wells today for 4 days of family visiting
That's one big family. ;-)

Have a good trip. I'm up in Gray now and it's Sunny and nice - except for all this brown dry stuff all over the place. I think Winter went south for the Winter.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #60
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimS View Post

Born and bred in Wells. This was my summer project from 2009. Its a 05 that came from a salvage yard. It was rolled over. Some welding and other items and most of all, time. We got our 2010 DC from prime.
Glad to see some fellow natives here.

Very cool!!