Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 03-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #161
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved up here in Jan, I live right outside Bar Harbor. I usually go wheeling up on Stud Mill Rd., sometimes in the summer I do the roads off of Rt 9.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #162
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Just moved up here in Jan, I live right outside Bar Harbor. I usually go wheeling up on Stud Mill Rd., sometimes in the summer I do the roads off of Rt 9.
You moved up north more than lots of people.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #163
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, the Stud Mill... I have many fuzzy yet fond memories from out there. It makes me miss my UMaine days.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:36 AM   #164
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUIN8124 View Post
Ah, the Stud Mill... I have many fuzzy yet fond memories from out there. It makes me miss my UMaine days.

"Fuzzy Memories"

As in " I think I had a good time but I'm not sure. Need to ask my buddies if I did" hehehehehehe
Old 03-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #165
NBFJCruz is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
NBFJCruz's Tacoma Gallery
I think we all know an old dirt road like that from our youth.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #166
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody do any wheeling in southern Maine? Berwicks? I'm originally from Elliot, and live right across the border in in Dover. Keep meaning to ask Archie from Archie's Offroad in Wells if his crew is ever headed out, but haven't been up there in awhile.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #167
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Not on the "Coast" but it is a NH event -OPEN to EVERYONE..

http://www.backwoodsfarmnh.com/go-topless-day-2013

And once MUD SEASON leaves us www.exploringnh.com and a few other clubs will post up local events....
Old 04-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #168
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mainers!

Anybody following/got any updates on the progress of Wicked Hills off-road park up in China? I've had his site bookmarked for a while now but no updates on the site since Sept. 2012. Would LOVE to see another facility open in Maine--especiially in that neck of the woods!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #169
RockTakesOver is on a distinguished road
Name: Rock
RockTakesOver's Tacoma Gallery
Hi. Just moved to the Auburn area last summer. I would like to go wheeling before the brush sprouts.

Also, I have to take this opportunity to shamelessly promote my stuff for sale. I left the workforce to pursue a degree and need to drum up some cash. Plus, I am transferring and can't afford to drive the taco to portland every day.

Wife's trailbike
http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3734140921.html
6x12 enclosed trailer
http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3733949882.html
2005 lifted tacoma (also listed for sale in buy/sell/trade)
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3747747508.html
Old 04-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #170
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTakesOver View Post
Hi. Just moved to the Auburn area last summer. I would like to go wheeling before the brush sprouts.

Also, I have to take this opportunity to shamelessly promote my stuff for sale. I left the workforce to pursue a degree and need to drum up some cash. Plus, I am transferring and can't afford to drive the taco to portland every day.

Wife's trailbike
7x12 enclosed trailer
You should post this in the New England bullshit thread.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #171
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTakesOver View Post

Wife's trailbike
7x12 enclosed trailer
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
You should post this in the New England bullshit thread.
Or here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tplace-17.html
Old 04-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Look at that, I found a new thread to troll
Old 04-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #174
Hartford is on a distinguished road
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
First time posting in this section, I think. Home from work for the weekend and went for ride last night when I got home. Found a big snowdrift on the way up to some ponds that I like to fish. Today I wanted to get past the drift. Dug out about 25 to 30 feet of it. Drove on top of it for another 30 to 40. A nice little valley opens up to the northwest of the and winter winds piled the snow deep. First one in this year, but the ice isn't out yet. Another week.
Attached Thumbnails
Maine-img_1968.jpg   Maine-img_1981.jpg   Maine-img_1984.jpg   Maine-img_1989.jpg   Maine-img_1992.jpg  

Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
First time posting in this section, I think. Home from work for the weekend and went for ride last night when I got home. Found a big snowdrift on the way up to some ponds that I like to fish. Today I wanted to get past the drift. Dug out about 25 to 30 feet of it. Drove on top of it for another 30 to 40. A nice little valley opens up to the northwest of the and winter winds piled the snow deep. First one in this year, but the ice isn't out yet. Another week.
Saw on the New England BS thread a group was up in Lewiston yesterday. Lots of water and mud to play in.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #176
Hartford is on a distinguished road
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Saw on the New England BS thread a group was up in Lewiston yesterday. Lots of water and mud to play in.
I'll have to check that thread out. I try to stay away from mud when I'm out by myself. Snow is easy when you get stuck. Just dig it all out and you are good. Mud can require an extra vehicle though.

Crossed a place where the water was running across the road. Went back after I crossed to keep the water from going down my tracks to save the road, but all I found was water running right under the surface. The more I poked around the worse it got. Wouldn't want to be the second guy through this spot. First Picture.

Found a place a couple weeks ago that almost swallowed my truck. Got lucky only half the road was soup. Lost a mud flap in there though.
Attached Thumbnails
Maine-img_2010.jpg   Maine-img_1948.jpg   Maine-img_1952.jpg   Maine-img_1950.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #177

Looks like a good time! Yeah, it's hard to push your truck knowing you might get stuck and not have any back up.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:03 AM   #178
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of a good place to pick up a new hitch/shackle in the Augusta/Gardiner area?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:42 AM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUIN8124 View Post
Anyone know of a good place to pick up a new hitch/shackle in the Augusta/Gardiner area?
I keep an eye on this website: http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/index.php
They have a storefront in Auburn.

I know there is a popular shop in Portland I've never been to. And my go-to guy Archie is in Wells.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #180
SPOWERS07 is on a distinguished road

SPOWERS07's Tacoma Gallery
anyone near Robbinston or calais? my family has a house there

Products Discussed in this Thread