Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine

Old 10-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Maine

Anyone else here in Maine. Tacoma's are the number one selling truck in Maine. If so post up a pic and location:

OOB Maine:

Old 10-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
moved your thread to the north east forum
Old 10-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Old Orchard Beach
Have relatives in Wells, Kennebunk & Camden
Friends all over the state and visit as much as I can
Oh nice looking truck too
Old 10-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Spend a few weeks each summer in Rangely, lots of Tacoma's up north!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
number one selling truck in the North East!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Mass. but rent a place in Wells Beach every year in mid to late August.

Denis
Old 10-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
TacoSox is on a distinguished road

Name: Diz
TacoSox's Tacoma Gallery
I was born in Maine, but Ive lived in GA for most of my life...
Old 10-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSandPearl4x4 View Post
number one selling truck in the North East!
I would bet that number would be inflated over the last year due to all of the buybacks in the N / NE and the 'loyalty incentive' they gave to return to the Toyota showroom for the next purchase.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:47 AM   #9
MaineYota is on a distinguished road
MaineYota's Tacoma Gallery
Yarmouth here - sorry for the cell phone pic. Double embarrasing, 'cause wifey is a pro photographer

Old 10-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
briinh will become famous soon enoughbriinh will become famous soon enough

briinh's Tacoma Gallery
presque isle/bangor on weekends...i have a 2008 dc red....sorry no pics, i gotta get some!
Old 10-31-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
sabre2up is on a distinguished road
Navy: E4 CE USNRCB 71-77
sabre2up's Tacoma Gallery
On the Saco in Steep Falls. 2010 4 4wd 5spd green but no pictures yet. Anyone doing the Ziebart thing or is it a waste of money? One Ziebart left and I think it is in Biddeford. I used Rusty Jones and Armour All in the past with poor results.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:19 PM   #12
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery

Random moose pic. Thought this would be a good spot for it.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Portland, just joined the forum today. I have not even taken delivery of 2010 TRD Off Rd yet. Looking forward to the call when they say it ready!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine at Berlin City in Portland. Ive driven it from Maine to Colorado 6 times since I've had it!

Here it is the day I got it in 2007

and today...
Old 11-04-2009, 05:10 AM   #15
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice everyone! I'm in Portland as well! I see A LOT of tacos in the area! Gotta think how many people own them and ARE NOT on this forum!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #16
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Took delivery last week!!
Attached Thumbnails
Maine-new_truck.jpg  
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #17
MaineYota is on a distinguished road
MaineYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever View Post
Took delivery last week!!
Nice rig
Old 11-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #18
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

SportyTuRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Scarborough I sold cars at Prime for 6 months over the summer (until i got another engineering offer)...Just bought my 05 TRD Sport 6spd access cab wednesday...We need to do some Off roading...I am still stock so nothing crazy for me yet...I think if i take my wife (out fo her element) she woudl love it...
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #19
SportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the roughSportyTuRD is a jewel in the rough

SportyTuRD's Tacoma Gallery
I also have A connection At Yankee Custom Truck Accesories in South Portland one of my good friends is the Store manager...IF anyone wants something let me know...

If we generate enough interest I know I can talk him into a Forum Discount...IN the 3 days i have owned my truck He has done:
my tonneau cover,
weathertech mats,
He also tints,
details,
installs remstarts...anything electrical really...
Old 11-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #20
toyota fan from birth
dzlpwrd is on a distinguished road

Name: james
dzlpwrd's Tacoma Gallery
i am located in wilton maine about 10 minutes from farmington. if anyone is looking for a place to go play you should look up rocky mountain terrain park. john steel is the owner and an awesome guy who wants everyone to have a good time. camping is available or its not to far from farmington. i have a 1995 tacoma v6 5speed excab sr5 that i am currently rebuilding. it was t-boned just about a mile from my garage on rt2. i just found this forum today i have been going to custom tacos,and tacoma territory. i hope to add some pictures soon i need to resize them.