Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Good Prerunnner mechanic in Boston Area?

Old 10-31-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
"I Brake for Tailgaters"
prerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
prerunnerSD's Tacoma Gallery
Good Prerunnner mechanic in Boston Area?

I have an 01 4cly prerunner.. I am in the Boston area currently and there is not a lot of Prerunner trucks in the area.

I need some break work, new steering wheel bushings and other work done. does anyone know how I can find an affordable, honest and reputable mechanic beyond the overpriced dealer?

Is there a list of good local mechanics that might specialize in this vehicle on the web somewhere
Old 10-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
moved to the north east region for u. post local threads in there from now on