Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Nov 28th

Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
NoWayOut is on a distinguished road
NoWayOut's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek Nov 28th

Just throwing this out there. FJnortheasters.org is doing there Turkey Trot. All are welcome. I have a 4runner and will be going.

Anyway, there's more info here http://www.fjnortheasters.org/

There starting Sat at 8:30 am. Hopefully some of you guys will make it.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I didn't have work on Saturday
Old 11-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
i wish my truck was done booo
Old 11-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed. Let's see if I have 4x4 low range by then...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
subscribed. Let's see if I have 4x4 low range by then...
What did you break now? I just saw this post. Sorry I cant make it guys.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
What did you break now? I just saw this post. Sorry I cant make it guys.
My clutch sensor is shot. Happened awhile ago but figured it was only an issue when starting the truck. My clutch start cancel switch gets a lot of use.

Anyway, after installing the new axles and pulling the truck off the jackstands I figured I'd try everything out and realized I need that sensor to shift into 4wd low. It's arriving at the office Friday but of course I have off that day. I may stop in to pick it up.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
My clutch sensor is shot. Happened awhile ago but figured it was only an issue when starting the truck. My clutch start cancel switch gets a lot of use.

Anyway, after installing the new axles and pulling the truck off the jackstands I figured I'd try everything out and realized I need that sensor to shift into 4wd low. It's arriving at the office Friday but of course I have off that day. I may stop in to pick it up.
you need the clutch cancel to use 4low? Lame. and when have you used it>?