Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

PGH Area - BeaveRun Dirt Days - Sun Nov 22

Old 11-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
PGH Area - BeaveRun Dirt Days - Sun Nov 22

For anyone looking to wheel one last time before the snow starts falling here, BeaveRun is having the final event of the season.

It'll be my first time out there so I'll probably just stick to the level 1 stuff since my truck is stock, but, if its dry and I got people infront and behind me, as well as a good spotter, I might just take on the level 2 trails.

It's kinda a short notice, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

For more info and how to register for it, check out this thread.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have a good time, Tim? Wish I'd seen this sooner. Did you get any pics?
Old 11-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Did you have a good time, Tim? Wish I'd seen this sooner. Did you get any pics?
Yeah I had a blast. We were doing level 1 and 2 trails, so nothing TOO extreme, but it matched my stock truck pretty well. I did get some damage (pass side of front bumper got pushed in a bit so that it rubs while making left turns, then some tree rash on driver and passenger side :/) but nothing broke so that was good. There were like 10 or so vehicles in our group, and like 6 of them were FJs. I think two or three people had to be winched out from one lil hill because they werent going fast enough, but other than that everybody in the group (3 rubicons, 1 wrangler, me, then the FJs) did fine.

The next event is Dec 27, I'm really hoping to make it out to it (hopefully with sliders and skids)

It's $40/driver, $10/pass, and I'm PRETTY sure kids ride free.

Pics can be found in this thread towards the bottom of pages 1 and 2: http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12051