Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Hooters Meet N.J

Old 01-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Hooters Meet N.J

Hooters of Wayne
973-837-1876
25 Route 23 South
Wayne, NJ 07470

Here we go new date pick one and lets get this thing going
January 10th or the 17th
Why is it all the Az guys have all the fun
come on Jersey add your name pick a date
1 David Tarantino jan 17th
Old 01-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 01-07-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I'd totally be down but I just checked you're like 80 some miles away from me. I want to go to one of these. I wish there was more for nj.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I am down for the 17th, where is wayne, nj in relation to NY? I am an hour north of the city.......
iam not sure maybe do a search with the address
Old 01-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #6
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just found it, sorry its really early. I would be down for the 17th Definitely ..... I have plans for the 10th already. Let me know...its 50 miles from me. I guess its off 17 which isnt far AT ALL. I really want to make it to one of these.....
Old 01-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just found it, sorry its really early. I would be down for the 17th Definitely ..... I have plans for the 10th already. Let me know...its 50 miles from me. I guess its off 17 which isnt far AT ALL. I really want to make it to one of these.....
ok just add your name to the list
iam thinking about 1pm on that sunday the 17th
Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 AM   #9

Hooters of Wayne
973-837-1876
25 Route 23 South
Wayne, NJ 07470

Here we go new date pick one and lets get this thing going
January 10th or the 17th
Why is it all the Az guys have all the fun
come on Jersey add your name pick a date
1 David Tarantino jan 17th
2 toughtaco
Old 01-07-2010, 04:25 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Too far to drive near the worst drivers in the country...
thats to bad it would have been nice to meet up with
you maybe next time
Old 01-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #12

bump
Old 01-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed. Have to see what the next 2 weekend have in store for me before answering.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Subscribed. Have to see what the next 2 weekend have in store for me before answering.
hope you can make it mike
Old 01-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Me too!
Old 01-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #16

bump
Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #17
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
My trip to the poconos might be moved to the next weekend. So it looks like I can make it as of now
Old 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
I AM in...

Hooters - Wayne NJ - 17th of January TwentyTen

1.David Tarantino
2.DdayIsNear - Eddie
Old 01-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #20

[quote=DdayIsNear;1294741]I AM in...

Hooters - Wayne NJ - 17th of January TwentyTen

1.David Tarantino
2.DdayIsNear - Eddie
3.Toughtaco- joey
4.MikeyD Maybe
10.[/quote/]