1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

long island

Discussion in 'North East' started by brutalguyracing, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Jan 6, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing [OP] BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    does anyone know of a welding shop that can weld on my sliders for a cheap price????? in the long island queens brooklyn area???

2. Jan 27, 2010 at 9:31 PM
    manarand

manarand Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Suffolk, NY
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB Off Road TRD
    TRD Cold Air Intake OEM Roof rack Pop and Lock tailgate lock Nerf step bars Fab Four Front Bumper w/winch Fab Four Rear Bumper Toytec boss front coilovers 2.75 inch lift with 700lb coils Toytec boss rear shocks Toytec add a leaf kit SPC adjustable upper control arms Total Chaos rear channel bed stiffeners AFE 3inch cat back exhaust Noico sound deadening mat Double din with upgraded speakers
    i know a guy that does welding and could weld them up for you let me know if you still need them done.

3. Jan 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I am not that much farther north the brooklyn, I can do them. Which sliders did you get? I am in Orange County.

4. Jan 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I am trying to set up a meet for maybe Feb 20 or feb 21 we can do it then...

5. Jan 28, 2010 at 3:29 AM
    brutalguyracing

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    that would be sweet....i ordered the 4 x 4 inovations ones like a month ago but have not recieved them yet......i hate waiting lol

6. Jan 28, 2010 at 4:46 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I will have to check out 4x4 innovations sliders. How long do they take to ship?

7. Jan 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    brutalguyracing

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    well idk as i have not recieved them yet......he said they will email me when they ship but that was a while ago....he said they were making them last week...i will have to shoot him an e mail......
    they look just like all pros sliders.....

8. Jan 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I checked them out, we are trying to get someone in NJ to make a batch. I dont kow if it will pan out yet though.

9. Jan 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM
    manarand

manarand Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Suffolk, NY
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB Off Road TRD
    TRD Cold Air Intake OEM Roof rack Pop and Lock tailgate lock Nerf step bars Fab Four Front Bumper w/winch Fab Four Rear Bumper Toytec boss front coilovers 2.75 inch lift with 700lb coils Toytec boss rear shocks Toytec add a leaf kit SPC adjustable upper control arms Total Chaos rear channel bed stiffeners AFE 3inch cat back exhaust Noico sound deadening mat Double din with upgraded speakers
    if it does pan out let me know. I have been looking but haven't decided on any yet.

10. Jan 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah we are in the NJ Tacos thread in the North East trying to get a meet together and trying to see if there is a place that will fab sliders for us.

Products Discussed in

To Top