Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

long island

Old 01-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
long island

does anyone know of a welding shop that can weld on my sliders for a cheap price????? in the long island queens brooklyn area???
Old 01-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
manarand is on a distinguished road
manarand's Tacoma Gallery
i know a guy that does welding and could weld them up for you let me know if you still need them done.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:29 AM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

that would be sweet....i ordered the 4 x 4 inovations ones like a month ago but have not recieved them yet......i hate waiting lol
Old 01-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
BIG DADDY

well idk as i have not recieved them yet......he said they will email me when they ship but that was a while ago....he said they were making them last week...i will have to shoot him an e mail......
they look just like all pros sliders.....
Old 01-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
manarand is on a distinguished road
manarand's Tacoma Gallery
if it does pan out let me know. I have been looking but haven't decided on any yet.