Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Manual Car Washes Near MD/DC

Old 01-11-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameraperson ADK
cameraperson's Tacoma Gallery
Manual Car Washes Near MD/DC

I'm looking for a good place to get the salt off the truck, but i hate automatic car washes. I want to do it myself.

Any locations that you use? I'm always driving between these places

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.308647&z=12

Thanks
M
Old 01-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
LOL another thread is going just below yours:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ce-please.html
Old 01-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
When I lived in NC they had these great little car washes where you drive in, park, pop in a few quarters, and use their power wash and brushes with the soap that comes out of the brush. Those things were great.
I would always go there after mud slingin in my old Jeep and wash it off there. I don't see any of those in the Northern VA area though
I think they have them around Fredericksburg, but not sure about MD.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraperson View Post
I'm looking for a good place to get the salt off the truck, but i hate automatic car washes. I want to do it myself.

Thanks
M
Let me know what you find...I live in Germantown and work in Bethesda. I am usually over where the 270 splits onto the 495 but go over to the Navy Hospital a few times a week. I haven't washed the truck since September. <embarrassed>
Old 01-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They have the manual ones in Frederick MD. But I'm not up there all the time. I hate the salt!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #6
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
I found a manual car wash in Germantown. It is located on Middlebrook Rd, close to 355, next to the Chevron. Not really close to your daily commute, though.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekp View Post
I found a manual car wash in Germantown. It is located on Middlebrook Rd, close to 355, next to the Chevron. Not really close to your daily commute, though.
Thanks I'll check it out!
Old 06-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #8

Arrow map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekp View Post
I think this is it!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...137.95,,1,0.95