LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Philly Area Meet 1/30/10

Old 01-14-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap! you moved to q-town...! why the move? I was just up there over X-mas...
Old 01-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in for this, but i have to work that weekend..
Old 01-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
met a foxy lady. Had to move to Easton area for work from Harrisburg...exactly a year this past monday
neato... Sister-in-law got married in Easton.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to meet some people, but I work on Saturday nights. What time is everyone thinking? I would have to leave around 3:15ish to get back home in time to get ready (from the KoP Hooters).
Old 01-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #8
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
I know SecretSquirrel is near me so if u guys end up having a meet let me know if i dont have work i will stop by
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I will be at the Philly Auto show that day. Might be able to swing KofP on the way home though.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #10
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
I know SecretSquirrel is near me so if u guys end up having a meet let me know if i dont have work i will stop by
Dammit, another Delaware County person! What is this forum coming to?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #11
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Im 100% down for a south jersey/ philadelphia meet. Where would this take place?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #12
Jace has a spectacular aura aboutJace has a spectacular aura about

Army: B BTRY 3/112th FA 50thBCT
Jace's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jace
Really now

Let me know the details, I down for a meet in SJ or Philly.

Jace
Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
shiot, I'm gonna miss out on this.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I was just reminded that I have to go to my Niece's birthday part that afternoon. Crap.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I was just reminded that I have to go to my Niece's birthday part that afternoon. Crap.

kinda like how you had to clean your carpets before, Stanley Steamer?
Old 01-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
kinda like how you had to clean your carpets before, Stanley Steamer?
No Jackass, my niece turns 4 on Feb 4th.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
No Jackass, my niece turns 4 on Feb 4th.

just making sure Dr. Jones...
Old 01-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #19

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
just making sure Dr. Jones...
I was all set to come to the meet after the car show.