Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Albany NY area members?

Old 01-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
mccawi02 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1st LAR Bn, 1st MarDiv (out in '09)
Name: Bill
mccawi02's Tacoma Gallery
Albany NY area members?

Shout out to anyone in upstate NY! Looking for general info on offroad trails and good fun with tacoma lovers.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Orange County here. I am only about 90 mintues from you. There is a 4 wheel drive club here Hudson Valley 4 Wheelers. They are a club in the area, they are pretty cool, they know all the trails around here. I am trying to set up a meet in this area if you are intersted. Check out how far it is to Newburgh. Possible dates are Feb 20 or Feb 21 dont know yet. Let me know.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
hi from saratoga... no trails here ... but now that im technically in socal right now... trails everywhere!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw mccawi02, i live in Pottersville wich is about an hour north of you in the Lake George area. Not many legal trails up here, gotta kinda know the area, I would be happy to show you what I play on if you ever wanna come up this way.Thanks for rubbin' that in yoytoda, sometimes i really miss Cali.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adktacoma View Post
Welcome to tw mccawi02, i live in Pottersville wich is about an hour north of you in the Lake George area. Not many legal trails up here, gotta kinda know the area, I would be happy to show you what I play on if you ever wanna come up this way.Thanks for rubbin' that in yoytoda, sometimes i really miss Cali.
I go up to schroon lake alot in the summer, anything in that area? I found some offroad park in Vermont, cant remember how to get there though.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi toughtaco, I live on schroon lake about 7 miles south of the village, not much up here but I'd be happy to show you a few spots, this area sucks for any mechanized backcountry vehicle, most trails I can't even ride my mt. bike legally.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #8
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
My parents have a house in Middleburgh, NY (close to Schoharie or Cobleskill), so I'm always up there enjoying the beauty of upstate NY! Do not know of many trails up there other then local stuff...

And definatley post up about the possible meet in Newburgh. Love it in that area, hope to move there ASAP after college!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #10
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tacomabud. Is the Middleburgh Diner still open or do you have to eat at Stewarts now? I have some land in Westerlo, but not enough to go 4 wheelin' on. I can't think of anywhere where you can go riding in the area. It's alot of farmland and you have to get permission and they don't like you tearing up their crops.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
Yes, the Middleburgh Diner is still open. I believe they just did a minor renovation this year or so... Stewarts and Red Barrel are still available to get a quick snack when going through town, but there are some newer/growing places that are definatley worth checking out if you're in the area.
And I have to agree with you, there is a lot of farmland around that part of the state! Great places to bring the quads/dirtbikes, but not so much when looking for some true truck 4x4 places.