Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Meet and Greet lite mod day

Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Meet and Greet lite mod day

March 14th lite mods only from 11am to 3pm
no more then 5 to 6 trucks
ETD Discount tire center Denville NJ
329 RT 46 east
This will be for lite work only we can order pizza NO BEER
as this is at my shop bring your own tools
0 David Tarantino
1 Crazy Eddie
Old 02-04-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #3

anyone into this bump
Old 02-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
329 RT 46 east
0 David Tarantino
1 Crazy Eddie
george3
Old 02-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try to make it. Gonna be getting home from the x-country road trip on the 9th. As long as I'm not swamped, trying to catch up on life, I'm down to go. My mod would consist of an oil change, lol.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #6
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
David, I know bring own tools but can we use one of those oil pans on a telescope ? Sorry don't know the proper name but the can is on a roller on the ground an a tube goes up to a pan that you position under the oil drain. Should we bring a hand grease gun or is there a air hose available ? I think I can get a grease gun with a quick connect but not sure if the connect would be the same. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:43 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
David, I know bring own tools but can we use one of those oil pans on a telescope ? Sorry don't know the proper name but the can is on a roller on the ground an a tube goes up to a pan that you position under the oil drain. Should we bring a hand grease gun or is there a air hose available ? I think I can get a grease gun with a quick connect but not sure if the connect would be the same. Thanks.
yes you can i have the oil pans that you can use and also a grease gun
Old 02-13-2010, 02:48 AM   #8

329 RT 46 east
0 David Tarantino
1 Crazy Eddie
2 gerorge3
Old 02-13-2010, 04:19 AM   #9
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Great. I'm going to start getting my sh-t together. Was planning on doing a 30k service this summer but with a lift it would go quick. Going to change to syn. Got it on sale. 6 qts for $19. This is great. This 4 hours will fly by. Thanks.

Quote:
yes you can i have the oil pans that you can use and also a grease gun
Old 02-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
i really really want to go... but you guys are so far! like 2 hrs away from me...
mmmm, it makes want to live back up at north jersey again...
david, you place looks nice, I saw the website! Kudos!
so you guys have a torque wrench? have u guys done the plugs yet?
that's what worries me most... I hope I dont break anything in my engine!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
george3's Tacoma Gallery
There will probably be 10 guys that will disagree but I just tighten them enough to seat the crush washer good. You don't want to over tighten them, it makes it too hard to get them out next time. I haven't done my 2nd gen yet bit worked fine in my first gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
i really really want to go... but you guys are so far! like 2 hrs away from me...
Old 02-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
link here is a wright up on spark plugs follow this and you cant go wrong
thank chris4x4
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...e-1-gr-fe.html
Old 02-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #14

if anyone is going to change there plugs on mod day we will use this
Old 02-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey David, I'll be out of town for this, maybe the next one. My plugs are due to be changed in 6000 miles. Have fun you guys!
Old 02-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Hey David, I'll be out of town for this, maybe the next one. My plugs are due to be changed in 6000 miles. Have fun you guys!
thank you..... going sum place for fun i hope
Old 02-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #18

nice find
Old 02-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #19
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you..... going sum place for fun i hope
Someplace warm! Florida.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Someplace warm! Florida.
can i go ...... have a great time