1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New 4x4 owner in metro boston seeks roads to try

Discussion in 'North East' started by squirrelNUts, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mar 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM
    squirrelNUts

squirrelNUts [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ted
    Massachusetts
    Hi,
    I'm getting my first truck this week (2010 access cab 4x4 4cyl 5speed) and want to find a place to test things out. I'll probably hit up all the dirt roads I know, but I don't know many! I'm south of boston and willing to travel an hour or two. My first thoughts are freetown/fallriver area parks, but most dirt roads are passable with a 2wd sedan slowly. There's a trail up to the radio tower at foxboro SP that i've been up in my friend's taco, but i can't remember it really well so i'm not sure if i'm up for it (and it's "closed" to unauthorized vehicles) Any ideas are welcome! I just need a novice friendly place to crawl around and get my feet wet!

Thanks,
    Ted

2. Mar 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM
    clarkie152

clarkie152 Well-Known Member

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner Trail
    LED light swap, TRD wheels, KO2s, C4Fab lo-pro
    there used to be a few in taunton before they closed them off. havent tried them lately....but with all this mudd, im willing to! lemme know if you need a mudding buddy!

3. Mar 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM
    bb609

bb609 O.F.

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport Access Cab
    FOX 2 1/2" CO's STOCK UCA's - They used to be Icons! Icons suck!!! TSB Rear w/Bilstein 5100's - Air Lift System - Leer 550 Bedcover - Ventshades - Yota Bed Mat - Sheepskins!!! - Weathertechs
    I know of a bunch of really great wheeling places both in MA and here in NH and wheeled every one of them many times legally...........and every fecking one of them is CLOSED!!!:mad:

Products Discussed in

To Top