Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland

Old 12-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #221
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Hebron here, off Rockawalkin Rd., I have O.C. in my sig 'cause noone knows where the hell Hebron is....Anyone know where to get a reliable Re-Gear done on the Eastern Shore?
Old 12-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #222
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbGorilla View Post
Hebron here, off Rockawalkin Rd., I have O.C. in my sig 'cause noone knows where the hell Hebron is....Anyone know where to get a reliable Re-Gear done on the Eastern Shore?
I know where hebron is, I live in hurlock. Can't help ya with the re-gear, I have no idea...but id be interested to know as well for future referene
Old 09-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #223
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
i'm over in Lex Park by the base if you ever need help with anything. Not sure i've got funds to put towards modding my truck for a while but i'm happy to help you spend your money
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenelestate View Post
haha I just bought a '12...i got no money either

You work on base?
I am also down by the base, in California, MD, I just finished doing my ~2.5" lift, UCAs, and all, so if anyone in the southern part of MD wants to meet up or needs help, tools, or whatever let me know.

Also, is there anything going on soonish?
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #224
Pit Snipe 1997 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Main Propulsion Engineer
Name: Scott
Pit Snipe 1997's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Brunswick and have been here for about a year. Would like to meet up with some of you. I have a 2012 TRD and need some good ideas. gotta get the girl muddy.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #225
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #227
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #228
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
LOL

Not that I am an Oriole fan, Senators fan myself, but I grew up not liking the Yankees.

Talk to any fan of the other 7 teams in the American League, at the time , and we all disliked the Yankees. They just seem to keep on winning.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #229
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
LOL

Not that I am an Oriole fan, Senators fan myself, but I grew up not liking the Yankees.

Talk to any fan of the other 7 teams in the American League, at the time , and we all disliked the Yankees. They just seem to keep on winning.
sure do.....wish my hockey team was the same.....
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #230
BIG DADDY

crazy series