LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland

Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #21
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
well you should say something, and show me some good spots to wheel haha

Yeah man, where about in waldorf are you? Not really any wheeling within 2-3hrs.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #22
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
hell im no MD expert cause i just moved here but i think that is across the river ( i just googled it )
Old 08-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #23
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Yeah man, where about in waldorf are you? Not really any wheeling within 2-3hrs.
i live i the apt's one the corner of billingsly and st charles pkwy i think they are
Old 08-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #24
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
i live i the apt's one the corner of billingsly and st charles pkwy i think they are
I know the area, buddy of mine lived back there awhile back.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #25

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
well hell we may have to set up a little local meet some time that all of us have free time
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #26
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
I drive through Easton on the way to Ocean City. Towson for most of the week and Ocean City on the Weekends!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #28
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just North East of Baltimore, in White Marsh.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #29
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxracinfor20 View Post
i am in easton
Where you been man?
Old 09-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #31
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
Trappe, working in Easton...pretty sure i've seen your red tacoma around

yea i roam alot haha. whats your truck look like?
Old 09-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #32
foxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura about
Marines: mals 13 airframes
Name: doug
foxracinfor20's Tacoma Gallery
been busy not to much time to get online or work on the truck have a lot of thing s going wrong wth it be looking at 4 door jeeps a lot lately since my g/f dad is running the sherwood dealerships in salisbury
Old 09-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #33
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My dad's from around Easton, I live down in Louisiana now though
Old 09-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #34
tacomabiker is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
tacomabiker's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of talk but no meetup. I'm down for any MD events. I'd start one but I'm a newb for wheeling, and I have a stock truck with stock tires.

The wheeling I've been doing would make members on this board say that I'm just riding on rough roads that a Toyota Prius could do with tons of scrapes and paint chippings.

Anyhow, if one of yall are interested in meeting up, suggest a time/place, and I'm sure I'll be down.

Thanks.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:55 AM   #35
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Your not the only one whos riding stock.
So far I can't say ive done anything like some the guys on here.
But thats what this place is all about, you gotta start somewhere.

As for meeting we should try make a MD Chapter.....
Old 09-14-2010, 07:11 AM   #36
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
yea i havent seen very many modded tacomas around here either. i have a lift and a few other cosmetic mods i liked. im up for getting a maryland chapter or possibly just eastern shore?? maybe i should start a poll..?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #37
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
yea i havent seen very many modded tacomas around here either. i have a lift and a few other cosmetic mods i liked. im up for getting a maryland chapter or possibly just eastern shore?? maybe i should start a poll..?
Don't bother starting a poll. Make shit happen. Schedule a meet!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #38
where would everyone like to meet? annapolis mall?
Old 09-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #39
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
where would everyone like to meet? annapolis mall?
I'm down with the mall. I know at least 3 other tacomas that wouldn't mind making that drive.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #40
i'll start a thread tomorrow about the meet. how far in advance should i make the date?