View Poll Results: NEW DATE FOR MEET!
SAT. 5/15 8 66.67%
SAT. 5/22 2 16.67%
SAT 5/29 1 8.33%
SAT 6/5 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
***ATTENTION PHILLY TACOS*** May 15th Meet

OK, I've made a command decision
We'll do this at the Ridley Park Home Depot (store 4142) which is located at: 300 East Macdade Blvd.
Folsom, PA 19033 on Saturday May 15th.
I'll have some neat goodies for the first 15 or so folks (being optimistic that many people will show up!)
I'll also provide beverages (no alcohol in the lot - if you want to drink, you'll have to go to Applebee's)
We'll go from 6:30pm to ???
PM me with any questions!
THANKS!
*************************UPDATE******************* *******
I figured a list of those who are attending would be warranted....
1. HomerTaco
2. kjf216 (would not miss it for the WORLD!)
3. JDMCQ
4. Oswego
5. SecretSquirrel
6. khfactor
7. martie (maybe?)
8. EBBS03 (perhaps?)
9. ace of spade (maybe?)
10. mortuusangelus (perhaps?)
11. GodHatesUsAll
12. REX_111_MDG_BMET (also a maybe)
13. regcab4x4
14. blazze2005
15. aoehrle11
**************************UPDATE****************** *********
Poll ADDED TO CHOOSE NEW DATE

DUE TO A FAMILY EMERGENCY I WILL BE UNABLE TO HOST THIS EVENT ON THE 8TH.
PLEASE VOTE FOR A NEW DATE SO WE CAN REORGANIZE THIS MEET.
I'M VERY SORRY TO THOSE THAT COMMITED TO THIS!

*************************UPDATE******************* *******
OK... The 15th. it is!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
hmm-- a bit of a drive but i think i could check it out
Old 04-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Not to be too obvious but I'm referring to Home Depot Stores...
I'm a Manager & can set it up pretty easily.
Yeah man. I went all sherlock on your ass and had you pinned. Philly airport is like 35 mins for me so no biggie
Old 04-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I still was in PA. Homer what THD do you work at? I remeber going to Roosevelt BLVD and the police station in the parking lot.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #9
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on what day of the week, I'm interested.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
u seriously work at the home depot on mcdade ur a 5 second drive for me. y did u not post this a year and a half ago i could have bugged u for a job instead of working at macys.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:00 AM   #11
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
I am up in Huntingdon Valley, which is just stone throw from NE Philly. But I am good for Ridley Park Home Depot. I have never been to the TW meet, but I'd also love to see some souped up Tacos. And perhaps pick up some STUFF at Home Depot while I am the meet. Perhaps you can swing us TACO members 10% discounts? I hear the 10% discount can be offered at the Manager's discretion, correct?
Old 04-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #12
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG26 View Post
Wish I still was in PA. Homer what THD do you work at? I remeber going to Roosevelt BLVD and the police station in the parking lot.
I am actually on the Home Depot District Team. I'm the Pro Sales Manager... The police station is not there anymore - it's been replaced by 80 illegal day laborers!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #13
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfactor View Post
I am up in Huntingdon Valley, which is just stone throw from NE Philly. But I am good for Ridley Park Home Depot. I have never been to the TW meet, but I'd also love to see some souped up Tacos. And perhaps pick up some STUFF at Home Depot while I am the meet. Perhaps you can swing us TACO members 10% discounts? I hear the 10% discount can be offered at the Manager's discretion, correct?
Well... I'm not the Store Manager - I'm the Pro Manager.... It's a bit of a different position. I can't offer a blanket 10% discount, but I can bring some surprises & goodies if we get enough folks to come out!
(I'd be glad to share how to get Big deals from HD too!)
Old 04-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #14
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Well... I'm not the Store Manager - I'm the Pro Manager.... It's a bit of a different position. I can't offer a blanket 10% discount, but I can bring some surprises & goodies if we get enough folks to come out!
(I'd be glad to share how to get Big deals from HD too!)
dude i love you. u r my new best bud. you got any good jobs? shit or bad onces for that matter.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Who is up for a home depot meet today
Old 04-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma meet 30 minutes from home with the possibility of stuff from Home Depot? I'm in.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #18
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
come on just one person I need something to do I'm soo bored
Old 04-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #19
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, Kyle if you are that bored you could have come over and fertilized my lawn for me.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #20
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Damn, Kyle if you are that bored you could have come over and fertilized my lawn for me.
the funny part is i could have i was up in king of prussia cutting lawns earlier today