Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek wheeling trip on 4/25/2010.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek wheeling trip on 4/25/2010.

Providing my truck is back in one piece I'll be hitting Rausch Creek again on Sunday, April 25th with a couple of my Jeep-driving buddies.

Who else is in?

It's the same day as the OK 4WD Rock Krawl 2010 so there should be a pretty decent number of rigs cruising the park. Expect a little of every type of vehicle and driver skill level.

Speaking of OK 4WD, their open house is Saturday the 24th and they have a special promotion set up just for that weekend.

http://www.ok4wd.com/index.php/static/sponsors/

"Join us for our Open House and show us a receipt for $50 or more from the past year or spend $50 or more at our Open House and receive a FREE PASS to Rausch Creek Off-Road park on Sunday, April 25. This will be a family-oriented day of casual trail-riding. All vehicle types and skill levels are welcome to attend."

Some pics and videos from past Rausch Creek trips:

Just wanted to extend the invitation to join us if anyone wants to get out and get a little mud on the tires and most likely some dents in the skidplates.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I am down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
I haz sammich!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta paint and hang my skid plates and I am in!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Looks promising so far!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #8

Marines:
Sammiches for every1zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #9

martie's Tacoma Gallery
I finally get my sammich and finally get to meet John!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #10

Marines:
To be honest................you're not missing much.

psst.....you can recognize him by his Indiana Jones hat and satchel.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
I finally get my sammich and finally get to meet John!
Unless my carpets are dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
To be honest................you're not missing much.

psst.....you can recognize him by his Indiana Jones hat and satchel.
He's right, you're not missing much...except for the sexy!

I don't have a satchel! It's a mini duffel bag.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, Ben, I lost one of my snazzy blue gloves! Maybe I will get red ones to match my truck.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 AM   #13

Marines:
Now you're talking!!!! Accessorizing is key to offroading success.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 AM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
BTW, Ben, I lost one of my snazzy blue gloves! Maybe I will get red ones to match my truck.
Are you sure you really looked for it? It might be at the bottom of your man-purse.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Are you sure you really looked for it? It might be at the bottom of your man-purse.
I has no murse!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Now you're talking!!!! Accessorizing is key to offroading success.
True dat!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 AM   #17

martie's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 04-13-2010, 05:56 AM   #18
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
I've been itching to see this place...will my stock skids hold up?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #19

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpkinson View Post
I've been itching to see this place...will my stock skids hold up?
You will be fine, they have trails ranging from dirt roads to insane rocks. Something for everyone.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:03 AM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Stay on greens and take the easy routes through the blues & you won't damage anything under your stock skids...
Now you tell me............