Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Patriots Stadium meet, 4/17 pictures

Old 04-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Patriots Stadium meet, 4/17 pictures

Great turnout today, a dozen trucks from 3 states. Special thanks to Green 01 for making stickers and handing them out. The rain held off all day, but it was a little chilly. It was nice to meet everyone, I hope we can do this again in the summertime and set up some grills. Here's a few pictures...

Old 04-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And the best for last, group shot with the stadium in the background.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Dude...that is RAD!!! And I am a Miami fan!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, hopefully I can make the next one...
Old 04-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics dave!
Old 04-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Geez Dave your quick!
It was nice to meet you and the other guys today and put a face to screen names!
Here's a few more pics.

Denis
Old 04-17-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
four forty four

Nice pictures Denis. It took me less than an hour to get home. I was kind of surprised! All highway, about 60 miles.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Nice pictures guys. Good to meet all of you. We should be able to get 20+ trucks next time.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
ROADHOG will become famous soon enoughROADHOG will become famous soon enough
ROADHOG's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

It was great to meet all the people that you talk and listen to all the time on T.W....But i have a story to tell. After i left all you guys for the 1 hour ride home,I was just a 1/2 mile from home and stopped to make a left turn and i got rear ended by this 20 year old female driving a shitbox ford explorer. there is little damage to the taco but the ford suffered baddly.. front end parts all over the road. Plus no one got hurt. she was crying and all that stuff, but i had some damage to my rear bumper so i called the fitchburg police...And the cop or should i say cops that showed up, I know 1 of them. He has a 08 Tundra and wanted to know where a got my lift, tires and wheels. He spent more time looking at my truck than he did writing the report.. Anyway while i,m talking to the locals, this guy that works at the car dealer in front of where the crash happened said he saw everything.......COOL..So at least i have a witness. anyway is was great seeing all of you guys...PS the member that made all the stickers THANK YOU.........VERY COOL
Old 04-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #12
Protected by Glock
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
And i,m not going to my buddies house to help him work on his canoe. I stoped at the packie and got a bottle of jim beam, so now i,m at home safe and happy......
Old 04-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
It was great to meet all the people that you talk and listen to all the time on T.W....But i have a story to tell. After i left all you guys for the 1 hour ride home,I was just a 1/2 mile from home and stopped to make a left turn and i got rear ended by this 20 year old female driving a shitbox ford explorer. there is little damage to the taco but the ford suffered baddly.. front end parts all over the road. Plus no one got hurt. she was crying and all that stuff, but i had some damage to my rear bumper so i called the fitchburg police...And the cop or should i say cops that showed up, I know 1 of them. He has a 08 Tundra and wanted to know where a got my lift, tires and wheels. He spent more time looking at my truck than he did writing the report.. Anyway while i,m talking to the locals, this guy that works at the car dealer in front of where the crash happened said he saw everything.......COOL..So at least i have a witness. anyway is was great seeing all of you guys...PS the member that made all the stickers THANK YOU.........VERY COOL
Damn, that sucks. I guess you have an excuse to get a new bumper now.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #14
Protected by Glock
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea maybe an Allpro rear. My front one is going to be here on tuesday...I need some weight to settle the front end down a bit
Old 04-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Looks like a awesome place to meet!

What are these stickers you are speaking of??? Any pics?
Old 04-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rick glad your ok!
Awesome truck by the way!

Denis
Old 04-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys. Nice to have met all of you today. It was cool to talk to other guys that like their trucks as much as I do. Vidman it sucks that that happened. I think you were saying that you were gonna get new bumpers anyways right? Big thanks to Dave and Dennis for the great pictures (my son will love that one Dave) and also to green01 for the stickers. Lets keep in touch and do this again. I know a wheeling and cook out trip would be alot of fun.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #18
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
And the best for last, group shot with the stadium in the background.

Now, who can name all the trucks?
Old 04-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #20
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
3 for 3 so far. How was five guys?