Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NEW HAMPSHIRE MEET May 29th 2010

Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
green01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to all
Name: Eric
green01's Tacoma Gallery
NEW HAMPSHIRE MEET May 29th 2010

Hey Guys, KMS Welding and Offroad Center is having a grand opening truck meet. KMS is located in Rochester, NH and the meet is on Saturday May 29th. The event day plan is being put together this weekend by the guys at KMS. Should be a fun time.

More info to come!

The actual address is ;46 Farmington Road;Rochester,NH
the company site.....www.kmsweldingandoffroadcenter.com

If we can get numbers up for the Toyota crowd Snoope would like to speak to Rochester Toyota about a "Photo-op" /appreciation meet for them and KMS....they are next door neighbors......

Green01
Old 04-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
It on my calendar. . .now to get this 3 inch lift and these bfg mud terrains installed
Old 04-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there as long as I am not away as its memorial day weekend.
Sounds great look forward to it!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

DATE CHANGE

We are moving our GRAND OPENING to Saturday, June,19 ;10 AM till closing !!!!!!!!

The "shop" is finishing our TTC entry for the Week of June 7-11 and We will turn 100% of our attention to our "OPENING" once they return....

Please make this change in your calendars and if you want too, come pay a "visit" and watch a '37 Ford transform into a TTC competitor......

Old 05-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
oliverlove will become famous soon enough

Name: Oliver
oliverlove's Tacoma Gallery
This will be my first meet and greet, I'll see y'all there!!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm subscribing, not sure if I can make this one yet. I'll be
Old 05-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to see if I can make it.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I started a new thread on this to keep a "head" count before I talk to Rochester Toyota.....trying to gather up a rough count to "entice" them into making a "BIG DEAL" out of loyal TOYOTA's....

Thanks for the replys...