Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone down for a mini TW meet in MD??

Old 05-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone down for a mini TW meet in MD??

Hey guys... me and my bf will be comin up to Frederick & Poolsville today. it will take us 19hrs to get there at least. we will be up there til 5/14 then we head back.

Let me know if anyone is up for a mini meet, i dont care if its at a local restaurant
Old 05-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
I'm from Texarkana and Little Rock, living in Germantown. What the heck will y'all be doing up here? I'm up for meeting for lunch/dinner...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekp View Post
I'm from Texarkana and Little Rock, living in Germantown. What the heck will y'all be doing up here? I'm up for meeting for lunch/dinner...
We r comin up to visit with my bf's family. He's from Frederick. Don't really know what day we could meet up just yet but I'll keep u posted... Where r the rest of the tw assholes??? I get it, y'all r too scared to finally meet me n person