LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Marylanders Unite w/ Pics

Old 12-10-2010, 06:15 AM   #41
MDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: MD State Fire Marshal
MDFM31's Tacoma Gallery
Hey benb870 I was wondering where that truck went! I live back behind arena motorgroup and stopped to look at that truck more than a few times to see what it had done to it. I ws very impressed with how rust-free the frame was! I hope they didn't bend you over at arena. I was looking at a 1994 f150 there about a year or so ago and they wanted $7k. It blue booked at like 2500.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #42
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nick
Ellicott City, Md
Howard County
Old 01-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #43
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benb870 View Post
Ben
Eldersburg, MD,
33 Just bought my truck a month ago!

I lived in Sykesville/Eldersburg most of my childhood... sick truck man!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #44
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Frederick MD

2010 Tacoma

Lift being put on at the moment... will have it back tomorrow. 6" pro comp!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #45
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett's TRD View Post
Frederick MD

2010 Tacoma

Lift being put on at the moment... will have it back tomorrow. 6" pro comp!!!
Sweet man. LB look the best with the 6" lifts.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #46
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Taco View Post
Nick
Ellicott City, Md
Howard County
What Lift kit did you use?
Old 01-15-2011, 02:52 AM   #47
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
What Lift kit did you use?
3" toytec coilovers in the front
2" toyotec AAL rear
Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 AM   #48
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
25, catonsville MD, no pics of the truck.......we have alot of MD law enforcement on this board
Old 01-15-2011, 06:31 AM   #49
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt08231 View Post
25, catonsville MD, no pics of the truck.......we have alot of MD law enforcement on this board
We do? Who?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #50
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
SUPERSQUIRREL where in smd are you at idk if i have seen your truck or not there are a couple red tacomas around waldorf
Old 01-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #51
MDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of lightMDFM31 is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: MD State Fire Marshal
MDFM31's Tacoma Gallery
I spied this truck at 32 and 26 in eldersburg this week while working. My boss was riding shotgun and asked what I was doing. I told him about tacoma world and he started laughing and said "man, that's so gay!" between breaths

Old 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #52
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDFM31 View Post
I spied this truck at 32 and 26 in eldersburg this week while working. My boss was riding shotgun and asked what I was doing. I told him about tacoma world and he started laughing and said "man, that's so gay!" between breaths

Never seen it but I want his tail lights
Old 01-30-2011, 03:56 AM   #53

I realized I never put a pic in here of my truck after I got the lift put on... still waiting for a nice warm day to wash and wax it up for better pics. Here you go for now..

Old 01-31-2011, 06:23 AM   #54
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Never seen it but I want his tail lights

Looks like its just the black out paint over his factory tails.
It seems to a popular thing to do these days.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:58 AM   #55
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Holler

Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #56
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #57
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim A View Post
Holler

Nice that looks really good!

Off RT.4 on your way to base?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:17 PM   #58
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Nice that looks really good!

Off RT.4 on your way to base?
You mean where was the picture taken? If so it was near my place in Odenton.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #59
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim A View Post
You mean where was the picture taken? If so it was near my place in Odenton.
Aw damn. I thought I had it!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #60
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
Looks like its just the black out paint over his factory tails.
It seems to a popular thing to do these days.

Yeah I know, iv had the nightshades at my house for almost a year to do mine but im just gonna take them to a paint shop and get them done. I dont mine that dark, I just want the pink tint gone.