Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Any WV Tacoma owners?

Old 11-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #22
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to WVU. I see a ton of Tacos, and im sure some of the owners are on here. Let's meet up some time!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #23
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys starting to have trouble with cops and window tint? I tried getting my other truck inspected today and I went to 7 different state inspection places and they all turned me down said my tint was too dark. Granted it is 20% but I event took it back to the place I got one from last year and they said they got busted putting a sticker on a vehicle with dark tint. The cops have never even so much as glanced at tint now we have a state trooper in town pulling everyone over and checking there tint and giving out tickets!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
JWCWV is on a distinguished road
JWCWV's Tacoma Gallery
Originally from Charleston area, but been in Morgantown long enough to be considered local!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #25
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Lets set up some off road expedition some time in January. My truck is back home, so I'll have it back out here when I get back from break. And I'm sure my roommate would bring his Tundra along for something.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #26
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know of a good quality exhaust shop? I just picked up a set of JBA headers for my truck and im looking for a good place to get them installed.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #28
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
I am prob going to drive up to VA for x-mas.....do any of y'all know if there are any good trails around powhatan VA??????
Old 02-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #30
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fairmont here...My son lives in the eastern panhandle Shepherdstown.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #31
ACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Adam
ACBWV91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanut21 View Post
Anybody know of a good quality exhaust shop? I just picked up a set of JBA headers for my truck and im looking for a good place to get them installed.
Yea Woodys auto and exhaust out past the old putt putt in south charleston is really good. Great guys out there.

Im from charleston but also in school up here at WVU... Glad to see some other from WV.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:18 AM   #32
Montani Semper Liberi
Lord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dorsey
Lord Micron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidcopy View Post
I started a thread in the SE sub-forum, but I am thinking that that may not have been the place. I see a lot of people from the MD-DC-VA area in this forum, any Mountaineers?
Only someone from the southern half of the state would put WV in the South East, LOL!

I'm originally from Elkins, lived in Keyser for a few years, South Charleston for a few months and am now up in MD for @ least two more years while the wife finishes her residency.

She's originally from MD, and used to pick at me cuz I live my non-work life a couple notches slower than folks up here. But it grew on her, and we'll likely be moving back to WV! HA!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #33
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Micron View Post
Only someone from the southern half of the state would put WV in the South East, LOL!

I'm originally from Elkins, lived in Keyser for a few years, South Charleston for a few months and am now up in MD for @ least two more years while the wife finishes her residency.

She's originally from MD, and used to pick at me cuz I live my non-work life a couple notches slower than folks up here. But it grew on her, and we'll likely be moving back to WV! HA!
whats your name man lol how old are ya? i have lived in keyser my whole life lol and might actually know ya. my parents own smith funeral home here in keyser lol and we deff need to get something going here for us west virginians
Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 AM   #34
Montani Semper Liberi
Lord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Micron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
whats your name man lol how old are ya? i have lived in keyser my whole life lol and might actually know ya. my parents own smith funeral home here in keyser lol and we deff need to get something going here for us west virginians
Dorsey/30 - I lived on D St directly behind Pot State from 12/04-02/08 while I was working @ Rocket Center. I didn't meet/get to hang out with too many locals, as I was either working or traveling most of the time!

Back then I either had my silver EVO, a silver Altima Sedan or my Black Altima Coupe...
Old 04-21-2011, 06:24 AM   #35
Krackalacka has a spectacular aura aboutKrackalacka has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jake
Krackalacka's Tacoma Gallery
i'm from charleston and all around i am currently sleeping in the back of my tacoma for the summer.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #36
Montani Semper Liberi

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis1291 View Post
I am prob going to drive up to VA for x-mas.....do any of y'all know if there are any good trails around powhatan VA??????
Just saw this... Is that far from Richmond?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #37
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Micron View Post
Dorsey/30 - I lived on D St directly behind Pot State from 12/04-02/08 while I was working @ Rocket Center. I didn't meet/get to hang out with too many locals, as I was either working or traveling most of the time!

Back then I either had my silver EVO, a silver Altima Sedan or my Black Altima Coupe...
awl i live up on state street i am going to pot state right now lol maybe if i saw ya i would know who you are expessically if you had an evo i would deff recognize you lol