Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Vermonters?

Old 04-22-2013, 05:18 AM   #221
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Hey Vermonters, I'm heading to Woodstock this weekend. Anyone know of something around there to get my tires dirty?
It's mud season. Just find any dirt road and you'll have dirty tires in no time! How was the trip? Get any wheeling in?
Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #222
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
It's mud season. Just find any dirt road and you'll have dirty tires in no time! How was the trip? Get any wheeling in?
Like you said, I found dirt roads and that was a blast. This truck is too pretty for real trails, that's what the real trail truck is for. I went to southern VT last weekend and found a good amount of trails also!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #223
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like you said, I found dirt roads and that was a blast. This truck is too pretty for real trails, that's what the real trail truck is for. I went to southern VT last weekend and found a good amount of trails also!
where at? is 71 open yet?
thats my camping kayaking areas?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #224
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

I don't know about 71. I was in Rowe and Pownal
Old 04-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #225
XL
randallxl is on a distinguished road

Name: Randall
randallxl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't know about 71. I was in Rowe and Pownal
I live in Bennington, where in Pownal were you?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallxl View Post
I live in Bennington, where in Pownal were you?
pm'ed
Old 07-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #227
Ruggdoctor is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Ruggdoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Everyone!

Another Vermonter here. I live in Essex but attend college at UVM.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #228
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the least active thread on the forum...
Old 07-18-2013, 06:49 AM   #229

Didn't see it was quite that old
Old 07-19-2013, 03:52 AM   #230
VermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud of
Name: Devin
VermonterLost's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, pretty slow around here.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #231
NoRemorse is on a distinguished road

Name: James
NoRemorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggdoctor View Post
Hey Everyone!

Another Vermonter here. I live in Essex but attend college at UVM.
Sweet, someone close to the Burlington area lol. I work in Essex, live in Georgia.
Would love to shoot the shit sometime with a fellow tacoma nut like myself.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #232
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Im so jealous of you guys. Growing up in PA and moving to NY, VT is amazing. PA atmosphere (even better) and then legal places to ride on trails. Nothing like this in PA. Im coming out there next month for some camping, kayaking, and some trail driving. Can not wait
Old 07-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #234
Tito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Tito2287's Tacoma Gallery
VERMONTERS!!! I was born and raised in Brattleboro and still work there today. Also have a summer camp up in Barton on Crystal Lake. Recently moved a little further south just over the boarder into MA... Officially a MassHole now 😒
Old 07-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #235
Shabutie is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
Shabutie's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raised in East Wallingford but live in Florida now.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #236
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
Silver FJ TRD rims, lugs , caps
Here are my FJ rims for sale for you Northern folk.

http://burlington.craigslist.org/pts/3949895723.html
Hey I saw those on Craigslist today good luck with your sale!!
Funny I had been staying off CL & tw since my new house takes all my money, saw the rims & was like damn those are nice lol.
Someone will scoop them up!

Good to say hi to all the Vermont Tacoma owners out there too
Old 07-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #237
vtwoodchuck is on a distinguished road

vtwoodchuck's Tacoma Gallery
New on here, born, raised, and now working in Burlington. This weekend I drove Belvidere mt road (class 4- but a free for all) in a 4 door jeep rubicon. The trail is pretty awesome with boulders 3x the size if my tacoma and the area is surrounded by swimming holes and waterfalls. Other vt tw people should check it out I'd they got enough truck, or arnt afraid of potential body damage
Attached Thumbnails
Vermonters?-image.jpg  
Old 08-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #238
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where exactly is that trail? I've got the armor so I'd be down to give it a go.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
Sweet, someone close to the Burlington area lol. I work in Essex, live in Georgia.
Would love to shoot the shit sometime with a fellow tacoma nut like myself.
Small world! In high school a few of my friends were from Georgia who made the trip to Essex for school. I've been looking for, albeit not well or often, for an easy offloading experiencing preferably within chitteden county to test the waters a bit. I haven't had the opportunity to give it a whirl in a more serious way.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #240
vtwoodchuck is on a distinguished road

vtwoodchuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdtaco View Post
Where exactly is that trail? I've got the armor so I'd be down to give it a go.
When going north on rt. 15 just pass Cambridge and the cupboard deli, take 109 on left, then take left on smithville rd and it turns into Belvidere mt. Which is the class four. I would not do it alone, (!!!) and a winch would be also handy. If u just use google maps it should show u how to get there. 1 hr and 20 mins from Burlington.
There are some wicked nasty spur trails that would weed out the week links of any truck!