Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Vermonters?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #241
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I like a challenge. Lifted, bumpers, sliders, skids, and winch. I should be good to go.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:45 AM   #243
Goon
MagicBeef will become famous soon enoughMagicBeef will become famous soon enough
Name: Marc
MagicBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for VT, just graduated from UVM and I'll be around in NH for the next year or so. Wish I had this truck while I was at school, I love it up there. I'll keep an eye out for you guys when I'm visiting
Old 09-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #244
Yoda fan
mgratton is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Mike
mgratton's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in, and moved back to, Mil'n and work in St. Albans.

mikeg
Old 09-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #245
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgratton View Post
I grew up in, and moved back to, Mil'n and work in St. Albans.

mikeg
I lived in Mil'n for awhile down off of Poor Farm Rd. Mil'n Falls
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #246
if you ain't first, you're last!
tim2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: TimO
tim2010's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up at Bolton Valley. No trail like Bolton's access road in the middle of a storm. To steal a little from Mad River... "Drive it if you can."
Old 10-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #247
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2010 View Post
I'm up at Bolton Valley. No trail like Bolton's access road in the middle of a storm. To steal a little from Mad River... "Drive it if you can."
Yep that is a doozy

nice ski area though!

Old 10-25-2013, 08:10 AM   #248
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
MY FAV MTN IN VT BY FAR
I AM A LIL BIAS TO IT THOUGH AS IT IS MY NAME......
Old 10-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #249

tim2010's Tacoma Gallery
Bolton is by far one of the coolest mountains, despite its size. Its got great back country and secret lines everywhere. I'm in Ohio for another week, I can't wait to get back home to Bolton.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #250
Demanufacturer
Archimedes will become famous soon enoughArchimedes will become famous soon enough

Archimedes's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently, carrying on the proud tradition of just barely keeping this thread out of necro territory

Greetings to all the fellow Vermonters. Getting things going on the forum as a newb and just wanted to say hi. Coming at you from the hills around the Lake Carmi area. Here's hoping for a long snowy winter! <<"Arc' hates summer">>

Hasta
Arc'
Old 01-13-2014, 06:52 AM   #251
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I was just up in ludlow, skiing for the weekend. Saw tons of tacomas up there even had a quick talk with a couple
Old 01-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #252
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
I was just up in ludlow, skiing for the weekend. Saw tons of tacomas up there even had a quick talk with a couple
was it a complete washout?
heading up for 4 days friday
hope is not all bare
Old 01-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #254
Grizzlybear is on a distinguished road
Army: Lt
Name: Drew
Grizzlybear's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all,

I live in NY (Hudson valley) but plan on doing some exploring into VT this spring. Not trying to do any over landing kind of stuff just simple weekend camping trips with the lady. She's actually from rutland but doesn't seem to know of any cool places to explore

I wouldn't mind a little light off roading to reach some cool spots but with the prerunner I don't want to be having to get stuck ha. (Do have 265/75 AT tires tho).

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all you Vermonters. I'm from NC but can honestly say every time I go to VT to see the in laws I am always in aw.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:17 AM   #255
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
was it a complete washout?

heading up for 4 days friday

hope is not all bare

Okemo was surprisingly ok. I skied for 5 hrs in the rain on Saturday and the fog was the worst part. Sunday was fine, not crowded, and enough trails open. Wasn't expecting it to be good after the weather we got. This weekend should be better than the last.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:10 AM   #256

tim2010's Tacoma Gallery
Bolton Valley

Here at Bolton Valley our snowmakers and groomers have kept us alive. After 3 thaws already this winter, and recent nights holding above 40* trails where they have made snow are holding up great. Hard to believe, but true. Not to shabby compared to how much of a downer this winter has been so far.

For those of you that are really bummed out about the lack of snow... Think about the flip side of it. This might be the BEST winter for ice climbing we have seen in years! If I don't see you on the slopes I'll see you on the icefalls.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:25 AM   #257
Edgeplay is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
Edgeplay's Tacoma Gallery
I have a house in Plymouth and going up today at 1pm and spending the week there so Killington and Okemo better have some snow. Gotta love the college 4.0 pass for both mountains.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #259

Quote:
Here at Bolton Valley our snowmakers and groomers have kept us alive. After 3 thaws already this winter, and recent nights holding above 40* trails where they have made snow are holding up great. Hard to believe, but true. Not to shabby compared to how much of a downer this winter has been so far.

For those of you that are really bummed out about the lack of snow... Think about the flip side of it. This might be the BEST winter for ice climbing we have seen in years! If I don't see you on the slopes I'll see you on the icefalls.
Yes the trails were way better than what we were expecting!
Old 01-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #260
BIG DADDY

anyone in the mt snow area
i will be there friday - monday
i park at sunbrook.....
stop on down....
i frequent the silo and am going to try out my friends new bar the saloon......
woot wooot