Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Vermonters?

Old 10-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #21
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite VT, but not too far away in Troy, NY at RPI... Up there almost every weekend in the winter though at Okemo, Snow or Stratton skiing/boarding.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
we got to have a meet up there
Old 10-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #23
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VermonterLost View Post
6speedtaco how old are ya? Go to Mill River?
graduated in 2004, 25 years old.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #24
VermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud of
Name: Devin
VermonterLost's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I was class of '05. Only one I know out in Bozeman's gotta be Allyn.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
VermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud ofVermonterLost has much to be proud of
Name: Devin
VermonterLost's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no shit I didn't know he was back home now, ain't seen him prolly since high school anyway.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #27
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Grew up in Sutton and Lyndon. Now live in CT. My sister lives in Wheelock, and I have nieces and nephews in East Haven, Westmore, Lyndon, Sutton, Burke, and St. Jay. ....and cousins all over northern VT. I get up there at least twice a year....but just recently bought a log cabin in Western Maine, so spend many weekends there.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #28
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I'll be up in killington in 3 weeks. Hope theres some snow, lol.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:04 AM   #30
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Lets for some snow &
do the snow dance to mother nature to bless the mountains with a nice white blanket this year ...................
Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #31
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
It's 60 degrees in Conn. this am. I opened a window while I was cooking breakfast.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:04 AM   #32
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
It's 60 degrees in Conn. this am. I opened a window while I was cooking breakfast.

see we need a real good snow dance OTG!
what's for breakfast?
Old 11-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #33
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Trust me, you don't want to see me dance. I made sausage, homefries and eggs over easy on the cast iron griddle.

I'm sitting in the library at school now waiting for math class to start.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #34
VTaco08 is on a distinguished road

Army:
VTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Imma Vermonta I do want i Wannta. South Newfane here(ten minutes from mount snow)
Old 11-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #35
VTaco08 is on a distinguished road

Army:
VTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
lucky..my brother rented a house in willmington, about 10 minutes from mount snow. so ill be there every weekend
Great place to be lots of fun. I spend winter, summer and everything in between on or near the mountain. Statton isn't too bad either if you can avoid the assssssholes.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Trust me, you don't want to see me dance. I made sausage, homefries and eggs over easy on the cast iron griddle.

I'm sitting in the library at school now waiting for math class to start.

oh a lil ol dance just move your feet from side to side like will smith in hitch
Breakfrast sounded marvelous sorry I missed it still hungry I am.

Quote:

ive been doing to snowdance and praying to the snow gods for a few weeks! i need mount snow to open now!

i dont think i can wait any longer im probaly making the drive up to killington this weekend

Now we're talking keep it up we need a conga line
Old 11-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #37
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdtaco View Post
From East Wallingford, living in Bozeman, MT now.

I fly to VT once or twice a year. My vehicle of choice when in VT is a 1972 Scout II.
Funny my buddy who lived in VT when he was here had a scout international, he is now in Bozeman. Do you Know "The Monkey" (his nickname)

I didn't know there were this many vt'ers.
I'm in Smugglers Notch area.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #39
VTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud of

Name: Pt.
VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Vt Tacomas

Hello from Duxbury or Waterbury depending who ya ask.(cable guy.postoffice )
Brothers got an 03 tacoma access cab.(since it was new.)
I just picked up a LOW mile 01 access cab.But with the 2.7l i4 engines.

But ya,,,you would think with all the tacomas one sees around here there would be more on the board.

Slange.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:58 PM   #40
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
any one else get stuck on rt 9 today? on my way home from mount snow rt 9 completely froze over and cars where crashing left and right. including me i got hit by a plow truck. it usually takes me 30-40 minutes to get from mount snow to the highway (91 south). but today it took me 5+ hours on rt 9, it was backed up at least 20 miles
wow it stinks you got stuck & hit by a plow truck but I am glad to hear you are ok!
There was a lot of black ice around today...I hate that stuff which is why I run studs on the truck now.