Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Vermonters?

Old 11-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #41
VTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud of

Name: Pt.
VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Post Turkeyday Ice

We got some snow.We got some wind..but thankfully very lil ice.
5 hours home and a crunched truck?Bugger.Guessing your ok and the truck will be back?

Good luck.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:58 AM   #42
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
any one else get stuck on rt 9 today? on my way home from mount snow rt 9 completely froze over and cars where crashing left and right. including me i got hit by a plow truck. it usually takes me 30-40 minutes to get from mount snow to the highway (91 south). but today it took me 5+ hours on rt 9, it was backed up at least 20 miles
holy crap and that was my second choise to go on friday and saturady....
good thinbg i didnt go........
how was the skiing ?????

and pics of the truck?????
glad you are ok
Old 11-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #43
VTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud of

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Crashed in Vermont

And see even on an icy, car strewn road...where even the snowplows are out of control..The Tacoma pilot gets home with himself and vehicle in one piece.

More importantly better you and no one else hurt.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #45

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
It got all quiet again in here.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #46
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
any wheelin goin on up near burlington.....my bro lives up there and i plan to visit with my taco
Old 12-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #47
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
any wheelin goin on up near burlington.....my bro lives up there and i plan to visit with my taco
Hm there's Belvidere up north...I have a friend who's gone wheeling up there in his pickup with some people.
There's a couple class 4 roads here and there, maybe a little bit of trail in Hinesburg. But most of the wheeling is in central and southern VT.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #48

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Trail question

Do you folks offroad in your daily drivers? or have other vehicles for daily?
Old 12-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #49
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
daily driver
Old 12-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #51

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Snow

Yep.Confirming.
Been snowing since early this morning(zerodark).

Getting some accumulation and some black ice ..however
took the GRRR out for first run in snow ever in 4wd.(Done fwd.awd.rwd in snow never 4)

And with out the 4wd..it was amazing.
No kinda slip slide oh shit moments.
Just pulling thru and stopping where estimated.

guessing its the tires and the truck (and the driver.)
But damn PSYCHED with performance in slippery grainy powdery stuff.

Score!
(and its snowing for 2 more days at least.)
Scheduled parking lot test run tonite..but had to get to clients today so went out untested.

Happy Christmas.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #52
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
drove like 4 hours in BLOWING SNOW all thru mountains, highways, backroads.
.1hr to work, 2 hours to get oil,etc., 1.5 hrs home. ugh.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #53

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Still coming down.Fast.And little flakes...so its going on for awhile.
Going out to sweep the walk and go play in the snow.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #54
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I was born in Rutland and lived in Chittenden until my parents moved to NJ when I was in elementary school. Now I just go up to snowboard. I'll be in Barre last week of December if anyone is from around there and trying to do some wheeling or snowmobiling or snowboarding or anything cool lol
Old 12-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #55
Snoman is on a distinguished road
Army: ROTC
Name: Alex
Snoman's Tacoma Gallery
VERMONT

Danby, 15 mins south of Rutland
Old 12-09-2010, 09:41 AM   #57

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
a break from the snow..Friends of ours got 33 inches i 2 days.
we got maybe 8.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #58
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i love burlington vt. i went to school at the new england culinary institute in 98. growlers of magic hat and 3 feet of snow and the best skiing on the east coast.
yeah, magic hat just sold to Narragasset(sp?) its staying local for now.
NECI reduced its footprint too.
I use to love their restaurant on Church St. Cool you went there
skiing is doing great, some early snow and cold temps. I hope for a very white christmas & winter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGrrr View Post
a break from the snow..Friends of ours got 33 inches i 2 days.
we got maybe 8.
Noooooo don't say break, we need more snow dancing
The trails open next week and all I want for Christmas is a N'oreaster
Old 12-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #59

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Snowbreak

Didnt say it was a good thing.
Supposed to pick up again tonite..go thru Saturday..but rain forecasted(here at least) Sunday..BOOOO

I want more snow too.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #60

VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Btw if any of ya are round Waterbury ..look me up we can get some coffee.
(seeing as theres like 10 of us in VT on here..despite the HUGE amount of tacomas ya see.)

its an idea.
pt.