Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   North East (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/)
-   -   TacticalBacon13's camp (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/182329-tacticalbacon13s-camp.html)

TacticalBacon13 10-13-2011 07:01 AM

TacticalBacon13's camp
 
i know our crew doesn't have a place to really shoot the bull since johns garage has been completely taken over so i figured i would make us a place that the guys that come to the BC meets can come hang out and talk about whatever.

rules are pretty easy:
1. no outsiders without an exception...we carry alot of guns around here
2. BYOB unless you ask for one
3. better bring something to camp

with that said, welcome to camp boys :cool:
http://gi126.photobucket.com/groups/...et61110174.jpg

toughtaco 10-13-2011 07:04 AM

Man I like that set up... nice pic.

rex99 10-13-2011 07:04 AM

this suxxx

toughtaco 10-13-2011 07:05 AM

Yikes I may be considered an outsider.....dont worry I have guns too though......lol

TacticalBacon13 10-13-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toughtaco (Post 3862587)
Man I like that set up... nice pic.

thanks, that was from the original meet :cool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET (Post 3862591)
this suxxx

you suck :thumbsup: you guys have no reason not to make the bc meet in spring. mtnbiker2008 drove his damn mazda car out to camp!
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughtaco (Post 3862592)
Yikes I may be considered an outsider.....dont worry I have guns too though......lol

:quickdraw:

toughtaco 10-13-2011 07:13 AM

^^^ Haha I have holstered.... :)

ImpulseRed008 10-13-2011 07:13 AM

:popcorn: this could be good

toughtaco 10-13-2011 07:15 AM

..... bites on toothpic....

Burgman 10-13-2011 07:20 AM

This thread blows

TacticalBacon13 10-13-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toughtaco (Post 3862625)
^^^ Haha I have holstered.... :)

you would of seen me unloading the fj you would cover up quick :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 (Post 3862627)
:popcorn: this could be good

:cool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 (Post 3862638)
I need to make it to one of these meets! Work always screws me :mad:

I will be at the next one for sure! Oh and I haz guns :D

we might be planing one in the dead of winter which is gonna be one hell of a trip :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughtaco (Post 3862645)
..... bites on toothpic....

:eek: you feeling lucky punk :cool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgman (Post 3862668)
i like to blow men

:eek:

Burgman 10-13-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 (Post 3862732)
you would of seen me unloading the fj you would cover up quick :p

:cool:

we might be planing one in the dead of winter which is gonna be one hell of a trip :D

:eek: you feeling lucky punk :cool:

:eek:

fred you seem to have penis's constantly on your mind, anything you want to tell us all

TacticalBacon13 10-13-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgman (Post 3862741)
fred you seem to have penis's constantly on your mind, anything you want to tell us all

you really want to know whats on my mind?

toughtaco 10-13-2011 07:42 AM

this could be good...

rex99 10-13-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 (Post 3862782)
you really want to know whats on my mind?

same thing thats oozing down your face?

sander1036 10-13-2011 07:45 AM

Im trying to make it to one of the next ones hopefully... I wanna meet the BC crew :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 (Post 3862732)
we might be planing one in the dead of winter which is gonna be one hell of a trip :D

if its during the start of the spring semester i'm in

MTgirl 10-13-2011 07:46 AM

:sammich:

98tacoma27 10-13-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 (Post 3862572)
i know our crew doesn't have a place to really shoot the bull since johns garage has been completely taken over so i figured i would make us a place that the guys that come to the BC meets can come hang out and talk about whatever.

rules are pretty easy:
1. no outsiders without an exception...we carry alot of guns around here
2. BYOB unless you ask for one
3. better bring something to camp

with that said, welcome to camp boys :cool:
http://gi126.photobucket.com/groups/...et61110174.jpg

You forgot to add no pre-runners. Mazda's are ok though

Enigmaaron 10-13-2011 08:10 AM

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s..._this_shit.jpg

TacticalBacon13 10-13-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET (Post 3862790)
same thing thats oozing down your face?

:confused: your a strange pervert little man....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sander1036 (Post 3862796)
Im trying to make it to one of the next ones hopefully... I wanna meet the BC crew :cool:

if its during the start of the spring semester i'm in

:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 (Post 3862826)
You forgot to add no pre-runners. Mazda's are ok though

unless you make your truck into a prerunner, (chad didn't have 4wd)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigmaaron (Post 3862871)

keep it up and we will ban gingers..... :eek:

Enigmaaron 10-13-2011 08:35 AM

Couldn't even spell his own name right in the thread title :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 AM.