1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock 2nd Gen Taco TRD OFFROAD at Rausch Creek

Discussion in 'North East' started by Fuze911, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nov 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM
    Fuze911

Fuze911 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    05 Taco TRD
    STOCK 2nd Gen Taco TRD OFFROAD on greens at Rausch...

Possible? Or should i hold off for lift + tires + sliders?

Anyone go there stock?

2. Nov 17, 2011 at 4:01 PM
    Fuze911

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    05 Taco TRD
    Got nothin in the search, thought it might be useful for someone in the future to know.

3. Nov 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM
    superwhite10

superwhite10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Garner, NC
    try reading through some of the past RC trips or at least you could find members that went and PM them. havent been so wouldnt know. most places i heard of usually have difficult and easy sections. or a difficult section with a easy loop around the hard shit.

4. Nov 18, 2011 at 4:23 AM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    You can run the green trails at Rausch with a stock truck no problem. You could run blues too but be prepared to to get some rock rash along the rocker panel and trash your stock front skid. Not saying that would definitely happen but there is a fair chance of it.

There's a group going the end of the month, sounds like a decent amount want to stick to greens: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/185240-nov-rausch-creek.html

5. Nov 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM
    Fuze911

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    05 Taco TRD
    ^ thanks for the answer! I was also looking around at the rausch trip threads and looks like stockers hit the greens quite offen. Good to know! Thanks!

I'll have to join you guys in the future

6. Jun 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM
    bash42

bash42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern PA
    Vehicle:
    '22 DCLB TRD OR Super White
    Hey man.... Have you been up yet? I took my stock 4x4 4cyl access cab sr5 there three weeks ago and did just fine. Since then I traded that in on a 2012 crew cab off road and did great as well. You should be good.

I'd love to go up again soon if you want to go.

7. Jun 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    And if it makes you feel better, we ran greens with a guy who had a pre runner and he did fine.

8. Jun 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM
    bash42

bash42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern PA
    Vehicle:
    Let's plan a trip up there!

9. Jun 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    I'm down, my next weekend off is July 6th. I pick my son up from Pittsburgh and head back home. Could do a saturday run with him.

10. Jun 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    Irish020

Irish020 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '05 Tacoma TRD Sport 4 Door Longbed
    ARE Hard Tonneau Cover Flowmaster American Thunder Super 50 Series Stainless Dual Exhaust Toytec Ultimate 3" w/ UCA's
    We had a PreRunner running with us out there last weekend!

11. Jun 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    bash42

bash42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern PA
    Vehicle:
    Ill be on vacation, how about the 20th?

12. Jun 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4

Next weekend off after that is August 3rd.

Products Discussed in

To Top